The Longest Fight

Leo skateboards into the air, Donnie and Raph watching something on their phones near the skate ramp they have in the lair. Mikey has a feast all laid out, a chef's hat on his head. He presses his hands together.

"Okay. We got pizza rolls, pizza balls, pizza tots, pizza puffs, and duck a la orange..." He lifts the lid to reveal a whole pizza...with duck a la orange on it, of course. "Pizzaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"As if today could get any more perfect," Donnie smiles as a robotic claw is holding his tablet for him.

"Live from Tokyo," Donnie turns back to his tablet as he sees a wooden skate park. "The Extreme Skateboarding Finals!" Raph slides over to Donnie.

"Hey, it's starting, guys!" Raph calls out, Mikey hollering happily. Leo skates by them, confused that they're not watching him. They are planning on watching their idol, Sydney Allen, skateboard live. If there's one thing they loved as much as pizza, it was skateboarding.

"Three hours of insane tricks, and the rumors are true!" A slim 16-year-old girl with long dark brown hair like Amy's stands over the ramp looking cool as ever. "Sydney Allen will attempt a 1440 on the Mega Ramp!" A 1440 was basically 4 360s.

"Is that even possible?" Donnie asks in shock, Mikey and Raph looking surprised that a human could even do that.

"No. Way!" Mikey exclaims slowly.

"She's gotta be a mutant," Raph comments.

"Hey guys," They look up to see Leo balancing on his skateboard at the top of the ramp. "I bet I could do a 1440."

Donnie sighs at his attitude. "I will forgo my usual 'No, don't, that's four rotations, that's crazy talk, Leo' and skip right ahead to 'cover the food'."

Raph and Mikey immediately cover all the food that Mikey prepared.

"For Sydney! Leo pumps a fist. "Hot soup!" Leo flips his skateboard as he jumps, skateboarding down the ramp. He speeds right past his brothers, making Mikey and Raph look up. Leo holds his skateboard while he's in the air, but missteps, causing him to lose his balance. Donnie isn't even looking at him. Leo regains his balance, laughing.

"Oh yeah!" He does a rotation in the air. "Cowabunga!" His skateboard drops and he screams, Raph and Mikey looking up at him again. Raph has some of the food in his mouth. Leo tumbles down the ramp as his skateboard flies around. He crosses his arms as he slides down the pipe, his two brothers laughing at him. Unfortunately for them, the next moment isn't so funny as Leo's skateboard flies into the conduit for the wifi.

"The wifi!" Raph exclaims, looking at Donnie's tablet as the connection isn't working. "Wifi. Skating. Raph watch, Donnie fix, Raph happy!" Raph points out to Donnie, who pushes him away. Inside, Raph is freaking out.

"I need pre-game stats, highlights, projections of future stats, we're missing the stats, people!" Donnie does the math in his head about how much time they're already missing.

"And we're gonna miss Sydney! And the 1440!" Mikey shouts as they're all panicking.

"Everybody cool it!" Raph stops them and they all freeze. "There's worse things in the world than..." He tears up, "Oh, who am I kidding, our lives are ruined!" He then remembers one last resort, which they rarely use, but it was probably their only shot. He removes one of his hands. "No, wait. I got a fix, but it ain't gonna be pretty."

-/-
They're all kneeling in front of Splinter as he's watching his commercials using the projector. They're trying to plead with him to let them use the TV, which was a rare thing. Splinter was always sitting in that chair and he usually wouldn't let them use it by themselves. Hence, the phones and tablet. "Dad, you gotta let us watch TV."