Repo Mantis

Donnie lifts the trunk of a car at the junkyard, Mikey looking over it. "Man! Junkyards are gold mines!" The mechanical arms from his shell explore and he sniffs a pineapple car freshener, to Mikey's boredom. "Who needs real pineapples when you have one of these babies?"

Aina looks at Donnie with confusion and wonder, she shouldn't be surprised since one man's trash is another's treasure but what scraps were he trying to find in these pile?

Mikey turns around to see the car and points up to it.

"Donnie, Donnie!"

"Oh, fuzzy dice!" Donnie doesn't notice as he's still looking.

Aina then noticed the car and pointed up. "Donnie, I really think we should-" The car drops from the magnet and Mikey pulls Aina and Donnie out of the way before they could get crushed. They tumble down the tower of cars before eventually landing in one.

"Mikey, next time I would appreciate a heads-up," Donnie states.

Mieky gave him a slight glare because he was trying to warn him, while gave a look that was mixed with annoyed and shock.

"What?!" She bellowed. "Mikey and I tried to warn you! Jeez if you would just pay attention, ya would've noticed!" After Aina finished her rant, she noticed Donnie looking down to his hands in shame, as if he disappointed her.

As her face changed back to a neutral, before expression, Mikey yelled out something.

"Okay, heads-up!" Mikey moves the rearview mirror to see a large car being brought into the junkyard. And it's not just any old car. "Is that?"

Donnie gasps at it, his eyes shining. "It is."

"Oh my God." Aina adds in astonishment.

"The Jupiter Jim Moon Buggy!" Mikey exclaims happily.

"Featured in not one, not two, but 60 sequels of Jupiter Jim's Last Trip to the Moon!" Donnie says in excitement. The moon buggy gets thrown away before landing on its wheels.

"How can anybody let that historical gem slip through their fingers?" Mikey wonders in dismay.

Aina gets a closer look at the vehicle with blissful eyes. "Agreed! This thing just cost thousands of bucks! People would pay bug time just to ride in it!"

"I do not know, Michael, but we gotta have it," Donnie says in determination before busting the car door open. They sneak over to another car that has a cat inside one of the broken headlights.

"How are we gonna get the car? We can't go up and talk to one of those human people," Mikey points out and the car right next to them is lifted up into the air by a bright purple mutant mantis.

He has long arms with jagged shoulders and forearms and two antenna on his head. He also has bright green eyes, black hair with a grey streak, styled in a 1950s comb-over, and jagged teeth. The mantis mutant wears a white tank top, a dark blue vest and a black belt with spikes and a "V" engraved on the buckle.

"Who the heck are yous?" He demands.

"Oh no, a mutant!" Donnie yells making Aina give him a 'really' look  before he realizes what he said. "Wait, we're mutants too, it's okay." The three sit up.

"Wow! Nice 50s attire! I really dig old school!" Aina announces, making the purple matis touch his combed back hair in pride.

"Thanks yous little lady!"

"Dude, you better hide. There's a human guy around here," Mikey points to something.

"Easy, easy," He throws the car away. "This is Repo Mantis Salvage," He points to the sign. "The guy is me."