Newsworthy

"Let me start at the beginning," A video shows the turtles and Amy dealing with a one-eyed robot with two legs. "I first met the turtles and Aina in a battle that raged on for hours." Donnie jumps up as his staff turned into a drill. "Since that first battle, I knew-that's not me, I'm over there!" The camera pans over to a small fuchsia skinned mutant worm with pink and purple stripes as well as arms. He has blonde hair brushed upright, yellow-green eyes with red pupils and thick black eyebrows. He also wears a dark blue dress coat with a yellow-green button.

"Prepare to face the awesome wrath of my incredible-" He doesn't get to finish his little monologue as Donnie lands on him.

"I knew that at this first fantastical battle, that we would meet again." While the turtles and Aina are fighting bowling pin mutants at a bowling alley, one of them lands on him. "And again." In daylight, Raph kicks a soccer ball on him, followed by the others. "And again." Warren prepares for a fight right outside Smith's Sweets during closing time, where Aina and the turtles are eating cupcakes. They seem to be enjoying them as they're helping her close up the store.

"For I am Warren Stone, former number one news anchor and the greatest foe of the teenage mutant loser turtles and their brunette friend!" But in his videos, it's as if to the five he doesn't exist at all, since they didn't notice him or realize his presence. An oozesquito passes by in his home as he laughs to himself, checking his watch.

"Ooo, I'm late!" He jumps and lands on his face before turning on the TV to the news.

"I am Carley Montonvera, filling in for the completely forgotten Warren Stone," Warren growls at that. "The search for missing hypnotist, Mezmer-Ron and his hippopotamus, Doug, continues," No one takes note of the oozesquito lurking around. "In unrelated news, a monster hippo in a magician's tuxedo is terrorizing local magicians and stealing their trick animals." Footage shows children crying outside a theater. "And with no animals, there's no magic."

"News flash!" Warren yells, "Those wannabe hero turtles and Amy will be hot on that mutant hippo's trail, which will make setting a trap for them soooo easy," He notices the camera panning away from him and moves back in place, adjusting his collar. "With their destruction coming in my hands, I won't be reporting the news, I'll BE the news!"

A large hippo spins around in the air, landing at a ladder. It falls and the hippo screams, landing on a rooftop. The hippo looks around rapidly before walking up to a rooftop. The hippo pulls off its head before it turns out it's just Raph in a large hippo costume.

"You're sure that evil mutant hippo is around here?" He calls out, the others revealing themselves. Leo sits on the edge, holding his weapon on his shoulder. Amy pulls up on her bike near the edge, having been upgraded by Donnie. It can withstand any terrain and it creates as many seats as she wants. It's also less heavy and has a few weapons as well. "It's a million degrees in this thing."

"Uh, I'd be happy to wear it," Mikey puts on the head. "If you need a break."

"No, no, no, no!" Raph snatches the head from him, hugging the head. "I'm the leader. The leader wears the suit."

Well, I mean he's got a point. Raph is the most hippo-like," Leo jokes, causing the other four to snicker.

"If I'm gonna attract him, I need a little more of that female hippo scent." Donnie and Mikey glance at Aina, who sighs and throws her perfume from behind. Donnie catches it and sprays Raph with it. "Dazzling fresh."

"Help!" They hear a voice and turn around.

"That must be him."

"A hippo magician is trying to saw my magic worm in half!" The voice sounds familiar as they reach the park in the kids' area. Two glowing signs point to the worm: Warren Stone in disguise. They peek over the jungle gym and the signs fall down.