Mrs. Cuddles

The turtles, April, and Splinter are all watching TV together, since there's a commercial. They're watching April on TV for her new job to support her. But there was one thing she forgot to mention to Raph specifically that he was about to find out for himself...

"Congrats on the acting job, April!" Raph exclaims, "I'm so happy for you, I could punch a rainbow!"

"It's just a tiny, basic cable show," April waves it off, looking away with a smug look. Amy hands her a slice of pie.

"Mm, not so tiny. It knocked Scorpion Treadmill out of its time slot," Splinter mutters bitterly.

"Aw come on Splinter, I'm sure it'll be back before ya know it." Aina reassured.

"Say," Leo rubs Raph's left shoulder. "How'd you sit in the front row, Raph?"

"Okay!" He agrees without a second thought, April chuckling as she nudges Aina playfully. She bites her lip to contain her laughter. Raph sits in front of everyone as Aina looked towards Donnie and saw them holding back their laughter, as she shrugged it off for now.

"Hi kids," April appears on screen dressed as a bunny. "It's time for the Laffy Fun Time Hour with Mrs. Cuddles!" April moves back from the rainbow and meadow scenery, gesturing to a stuffed rabbit surrounded by a chicken, carrots, and eggs. Mrs. Cuddles has a dark blue body, a light blue muzzle and belly and a white cotton-ball tail. She also has rainbow-printed floppy ears, buck teeth, large eyes with black pupils, thick eyelashes and a red nose. Mrs. Cuddles also wears a yellow bow on the top of her head.

Raph's eyes widen as he looks at the rabbit doll. "Let's be friends forever!"

"What?" Raph whimpered, shaking with terror.

"Raph?" Aina studied him with worry. "Raph, are you alright?"

Those beady, little eyes that are haunting him at this moment. Mrs. Cuddles winks at the camera and his eyes twitch as in his mind, a carrot breaks in half. Raph lets out a scream and dives behind Splinter's armchair. "No! Not Mrs. Cuddles!"

While he's in terror, his brothers let out a laugh at him. That's right, Raph is scared of Mrs. Cuddles.

"It’s just as good as I thought it would be," Donnie remarked.

"What is with y'all? Can't you see he's scared?" She narrowed her eyes at them as she rubbed Raph’s shoulders.

"Relax, Nana, we’re just joking," Leo reassured.

"Yes, but Raph might not see it this way," she lectured him.

"Hey, you guys know I can't watch this!" He protests.

"Is my acting that bad?" April looks down at him smugly.

"No, no, no!" He denies, shaking his head. He wanted to support April, he really did. "It ain't you, April. It's-"

Mrs. Cuddles is tilted at the screen. "Let's be friends!" She exclaims, to which Raph screams for the second time. He runs and crashes against the wall. Sliding onto the floor, he lands roughly, looking up at the ceiling. Even Splinter is laughing at him, looking away from the TV for once.

"Raph's fear flops make me laugh everytime!" He continues laughing, Raph growling at the fact that his friends and family are scaring him for laughs. "Oh, red one."