Mystic Mayhem Part 3

They all stare at it as Splinter is watching TV. He is a short and plump mutant rat with grey fur, as well as white fur in his ears, white hair with a section tied into a top bun, white bushy eyebrows and a goatee to compliment. He has golden yellow eyes, a red-pink nose, black whiskers on his cheeks, his arms and legs are pink (with his hands having five fingers instead of the usual four) and a small tear on his right ear. Splinter wears a black hair tie to hold up his white top bun and a brown kimono with orange trim and red lotus flowers printed on the kimono.

"You're right. It's just like the symbol those creeps have," Raph says in realization.

"Should we just ask him for it?" Mikey questions, acting as if he was gonna give it to them.

"And what do we say if he asks why we want it?" Leo points out. "That we need it to go after our best friend and that incredibly hot girl," his brothers give him a teasing look when he whispers that, "Who disappeared into a wall after our priceless weapons were destroyed by mystical jogger guys?" Raph places a hand on his head, shushing him.

"Okay, here's the plan," He whispers, "We gotta get Splinter out of the room."

He's watching a commercial in Japanese. The four turtles stand in front of him, bowing. Raph opens an eye.

"Hey Pop. Any chance we could have the living room tonight?" He puts on a smile. Splinter is a short gerbil with white hair and looks like he's gained a few pounds. He sips a carton of milk, a few crumbs on his robe. He opens an eye before laughing and coughing.

"And I thought purple was the funny one!" He exclaims, Donnie looking at his brothers.

"I told you guys I was the funniest." He turns back to Splinter, holding a few wires. "What if I hooked it up so that you could watch in bed, huh? Wouldn't that be even lazier?" Mikey gestures to him like a TV show host and Raph fluffs a pillow.

"No! My butt is asleep, just how I like it," He rubs his behind. "Now, leave me be! They're about to break out the scorpions!"

They turn around to see several scorpions and Splinter laughs at it, the turtles backing away to behind the recliner chair.

"Plan one didn't work," Raph has his fist to his chin in thought. "New plan. Alright, listen up," He starts drawing a plan with paper and crayons. "We need ten chickens, a gallon of rubber cement, and-"

"Leon's got it," Leo holds up the watch in his hand.

"How'd you get it?" Raph wonders.

"You know he always passes out after milk and cake," Leo reminds them, gesturing a thumb to the chair. They look down at their master to see him definitely asleep.

They've returned to the construction site, where Raph stands in front of the wall.

"A few hours ago, I would've called this foolish and impossible. Now I just call it foolish," Donnie states to his two brothers.

"Say what you want, Donnie. Raph'll pull it off, cause if he doesn't, we'll lose our best friend forever," Mikey points out, Raph starting to look doubtful. "And Amy too! Even though she hates us."

Raph thinks to himself as two lives hang in the balance.

"Mikey, don't say that," Leo warns, "You know he chokes under pressure."

Raph starts to freak out as his eyes widen. "Leo, he's even more self-conscious when you talk about it," Donnie tells him as the oldest starts to sweat. "And then you can smell his fear."

"Stop talking about my fear stink!" Raph turns to them and they stare. He holds out the watch to the wall, but it doesn't do anything. He narrows his eyes and holds it out again, struggling to make something happen. He punches the wall and still nothing. His brothers are starting to get impatient, glancing at each other. Raph pants before throwing the device. "Stupid wall!" It ricochets back and hits him in the face, Mikey catching it.