Donnie's Gifts

Aina was exiting a shop right before it closed down for the night. As she walks down the street she hears a lot of commotion.

She checks it out and sees the turtles fighting mutant silverfish in the alley.

"Okay mutant silverfish, you've eaten people's laundry for the last time!" Raph declares and Aina sees a giant mutant holding her laundry basket. She growls slightly and at the back of her mind, she was wondering how she didn't hear or notice any of this. Raph punches the mutant, but it doesn't damage it at all as the mutant divides into two. "What the?!" He tries again, but this time, they are four of them now.

"Hey Raph," Donnie flies to him with his hover bike on his shell. "Every time you smash them, they split in two."

"I know! Isn't it cool?" Raph asks in excitement.

"Think, Raph," Donnie tells him, "Think."

"Ohh...I guess it does double the problem," Raph says after a few seconds. "Which means double the smashing!" He smashes some more, only to create an army of silverfish. They immediately jump on him and he goes down as they attack him.

"You just multiplied the problem even more," The two turn around to see Aina with her arms crossed. "Hey."

"Hey Nana," Raph waves to her.

"How's it going, Aina?" Donnie greets her and she looks down to see a mutant silverfish on her shoe.

"Better now that these things are trying to eat my clothes," She kicks the silverfish away and it lands in a dumpster.

"I got you, Raph," Mikey throws his chain, capturing the silverfish that were on top of Raph. "This situation calls for a dose of my psycho-acrobatics!" He lands against a fire escape and he slides down into a dumpster. Aina cringes at this epic fail.

Mikey then gets attacked by the silverfish inside. He then leaps out of it, yelping in pain as Mikey has to deal with them now.

"Oh boy," Donnie facepalms and Aina sees Leo grinning as he has one foot on a fire extinguisher.

"I got you, Mikey," He slices it off to spray the fish off Mikey, who gets slightly wet. He crawls away as the fish are now lying in a puddle of water. Leo lands in front of them, holding his sword near his shoulder.

"Looks like these fish are," He chuckles, "Wait for it, you're gonna love this. All washed up!"

"Boo!" Mikey calls out, him and Raph waving their hands in disapproval.

Aina slightly chuckles underneath her breath at the horrible but funny joke.

"No wait, I can definitely come up with something better," He states, beginning a new joke, "Okay, okay, okay, how about this? Those bugs are so wet-"

"Uh, Leo?" Aina asks as the fish are starting to move.

"Oh, this is getting old," Donnie says to Aina, his staff turning into a tennis ball launcher that wraps around his body. He fires it and Amy shoots lighting bolts their way to scare them. The fish are knocked off the turtles and they run away, frightened.

"Mission accomplished!" Mikey cheers as Donnie's staff turns back into a staff. Raph sighs in relief as they stand up.

"Nice hustle, Donnie and Nana!" He gives his brother and friend a thumbs up. "I knew we could deal with this as a team!"

"Actually, it was pretty much just me and Aina, but segway!" He holds up a finger. "I think I have a little something to kick our skills into high gear." He presses a button from his wrist computer and a drill emerges from the ground, shocking the others.