Origami Part 2

After the first attempt, Leo came up with the idea of making a fake paper store. The product? Salami paper.

Raph and Leo put of the cardboard front of the store and high threed each other, with Mikey and Aina to judge the completion of the store.

Mikey clasped his hands together. "It's beautiful!" He awed. Aina rolled her eyes. "Beautiful isn't the word I'd use." She said dryly. Man I hope the thieves are dumb.

All of them snuck back inside as Donnie put out the paper sale sign. "Do you really think this will hook the thrives?" Donnie asked as Leo ties up the paper. "Because the only paper we have is salami paper, which is round. Paper is not." He added, shaking his head.

"Of course it will!" Leo says with total confidence, trying to brush off his brother's concern before he glared at Raph. "Raph stop eating the plan!" He scolded. The red turtle grunted but still ate the salami.

Outside of the fake shop, April was walking towards it, thinking she was there for an interview. Unfortunately, once she walked inside, it was fake.

"Man, I thought it was weird for an interview at midnight." She groaned as she walked inside.

"Uh, could you please not take interviews at night? Take it from me, it's not worth it. No job is worth getting robbed." Aina pleaded in a simple tone.

April gave a reassuring smile. "I promise, Nana." She replied.

Mikey suddenly popped up between them while wearing fake glasses. "Hello Ms. O'Neil." Before Mikey could continue, they all heard a car pulling up. The orange turtle pushed some paper in April's hands. "You're hired, just read what's on the paper ok? And remember the customer is always right. Unless they're a psychotic paper theif!"

"Uh, ok?" April said confused, Aina shaking her head.

"I'll tell ya later." The Softshell told her before joining the other mutants in box that wrote the words "security" on it.

They were all mushed together in the box. "Ok, next time we get a bigger box?" Aina muttered as Mikey had an elbow digging in her right side. "Agreed." The boys replied, also not enjoying the box just as much.

April then began reading the script given to her. "Hello welcome to Leo's Paperhut, how may I help-" her words suddenly became muffled.

"What that's not part of the script!" Mikey gasped, holding a cup to listen closely.

"Who cares if she didn't read a script?! April's in trouble!" Aina exclaimed as she struggled to get out of the box. As they all struggled, Aina and Donnie had accidentally brushed their lips against each other, causing them to blush heavily. Before anybody had noticed, Aina busted her way out of the box.

The group was shocked. The paper was gone and April was hanging from a wire.

Aina instantly jumped on the walls and cut April down from the wire. "Sorry about this April." The Softshell said meekly.

"It's ok, I'll just have to remember your advice from now on!"

Aina then saw her human friend home and joined her friends, who were pretty grumpy about losing to the paper thieves again.

"This was supposed to be easy!" Leo laments, "How do we keep losing these clowns?"

Mikey and Raph look dismayed as Donnie puts a hand on his shell. "Leo, do you really think I would have let you make salami paper without putting a tracer in it?" Donnie presses a button from his wrist and the tracker beeps...in Raph's stomach.

"Please tell me that wasn't the only one," Aina closes her eyes while the others stare at Raph.

"It's okay, I put two," Donnie activates the other one as Aina sighs in relief.