Bug Busters Part 1

The turtles and Aina rode inside the Turtle Tank down the streets, wearing their protective suits in their own colors.

Donnie sat beside Aina on his computer, while Raph drove the Turtle Tank and Mikey and Leo sat in the very front.

"Donnie, I need an update," Mikey called.

"Okay, one more time: Baron Draxum created ooze and put it in carrier bugs that bite people and turn them into mutants, and for some reason, it’s up to us to stop the whole situation," Donnie explained the situation that had happened early on.

"No, I need an update on my phone," Mikey said.

"Focus," Raph firmly stated. "The news said this hotel was full of oozesquitoes. We’re suited up, so let’s get down to business."

They soon arrived at a tall hotel, where dozens of people ran out of the lobby. They jumped inside with their bug weapons ready.

The oozequitoes are everywhere in the hotel lobby, apart from no one else in there.

"Okay, bugs, it’s just you and us," Raph pointed his bugger zapper at them.

"And me," a man dressed in a red bellhop outfit popped up from behind the desk. "I’m here, too."

They all blink at him, wondering why he was still there when everyone else evacuated. Leo steps over to him.

"Do not fear, sir. We are unlicensed amateurs, and we have this situation mildly under control."

"Ugh, your skin's all green!" He exclaims in disgust.

"Relax, sir, it's a perfectly normal side effect of all the chemicals we use," Leo explains, as they rehearsed to say that in case someone suspects their looks.

"That's right," Aina calls as she steps behind Leo, "and they are highly dangerous, so if you could just stay right here." She follows after Leo, leaving the bellhop confused as he's never heard of any chemicals that turn peoples' skin green. And not only that, but Aina was still a human...but he waved it off.

"Alright, remember the plan," Raph orders as he's standing in front of them. "We trap and smash," He punches a fist. "Zap, smash. Bash, smash!"

Unfortunately, when he turns around, he knocks a vase off a table.

"Ah, no!" The bellhop panics, jumping and catching it with his hands. "No, no! No! Don't break anything! The boss'll have my hide!" Two oozesquitoes fly near him and he screams, running away from them.

"I say we revise Raph's plan to make sure this guy doesn't get mutated," Leo jerks a thumb at the bellhop, who's trying to fend off the oozesquitoes.

"Stick to the plan," Raph warns him. "If we capture the oozesquitoes, nobody gets mutated. Alright? Mikey, you're up."

"Roger, Skipper!" Mikey salutes at him. "Honey-based distraction released!" He releases some honey onto him from his shell. "I'm so sweet, baby!" He strikes a pose as the words 'mmm, mmm, tasty!' appear above him. "Come get me!" He shakes his butt as he attracts some of the bugs over to him. The bellhop sees Mikey making a mess.

"No, no, no!" He catches a lamp that was about to fall. If anything breaks, it'll be his fault and he might get fired! "Hey, be careful!" He catches another vase, falling onto the ground. He stands up, glaring at them. "No no, gentle." He sees Raph swinging his zapper around, tiptoeing to a statue, which has an oozesquito on top of it. "No, no!"

"Zappin' like a-" The bellhop covers the statue from Raph and gets zapped instead, falling onto the ground.

"Not me, the bugs!"