Stuck On You

Aina rushed to Donnie's lab after hearing a loud crash and the yells and screams of her friends.

"My inventions were meant to do good! Not evil!" Donnie exclaims as a large shadow looms. Mikey's foot steps onto the floor.

"What have you done to my body? My perfect body!" Leo whines as Raph's hand touches the counter and knocks over the tablet. Turning around, the five finally reveal themselves...but now they're all stuck together like a ball, with glue all holding it together. Amy's head is in between all four turtles, with her hair in pigtails. Mikey's head is above Leo's, with Donnie's above Raph's. Raph and Leo each have one arm, while Donnie and Mikey each have one leg. They look like some kind of deformed monster. They fall onto the ground.

After Aina got to the lab, she had stopped dead into her tracks as she saw her friends in one circle figure.

"Oh my! What happened?" Aina questioned.

"Long story, Nani." Donnie answered.

"Why did you do this, Raph?" Mikey demands as Leo is frowning.

"You know, even for you, this feels like a poorly thought through idea."

"Is this what it feels like to have a dad bod?" Leo asks in dismay.

"Calm down," Raph tells them as they stand up, Leo's hand over his face. "This is gonna be awesome! Being stuck together is gonna force us to work together, as a team!" Raph suggested that they turn into...this, for a team building exercise. He knew that they can manage well on their own, but think about how better they could be if they worked as a team. Teamwork prevails all. They struggle to keep their balance.

"This is a team-building exercise?" Leo asks in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, sure, because being glued together and looking like Frankenstein is gonna equal teamwork," Amy deadpans, "We'll go with that."

"How are we gonna get unglued?" Donnie questions in anger.

"Relax, I'm sure you have a formula to get us unstuck, Donnie," Raph waves it off.

"Actually, I do not have a formula. My FAB spray is still in beta," Donnie explains, frowning.

"FAB?" Aina wonders.

"F-A-B. Foam agent bonding. It's state of the art," While Donnie is explaining, Leo scoffs, turning around.

"Not this again. You see, Raph, usually when Donnie is in speech mode, I could just run away, but now," Leo laughs nervously. "I'm stuck."

The ssecurity alarm beeps, alerting the turtles.

"Donnie detection. Crime is in progress. Donnie detection."

"Yes! A mission! It's go time!" Raph pumps his fist.

"You installed a crime detector in my system?" Aina wonders, turning to Donnie.

"For precaution," Donnie grins knowingly, but they're on the ground and the four turtles try to move.

"Maybe I should get this for y'all." Aina gestured to the laptop.