War And Pizza

At a pizza place called Albearto's, kids are hanging out, playing with the various games and machines. April is in a uniform, looking worried as she pulls the lever to a claw game. It's full of cherry plushies that have faces on them, made to look like one of the mascots. "How did you even get in there?" She wonders, pulling out a kid who got stuck. "You got him out yet?" Aina asked with a couple of kids on her legs.

She was working at the pizza place as well. She wasn't going to mooch of her friends and family forever, besides she likes to buy lots of books and video games. So April and her decided to get a job at Albearto's.

Luckily for Aina, the kids thought she was a mascot and wanted to take many pictures with her while April was the Party Captain.

"Whoa, whee!" The boy inside the machine yells, having fun.

"No not yet. Yes I got him!" April said as the claw grabbed the boy's shirt as he continued to laugh.

"I hope we aren't headed for another of your 'epic party fails,' Party Captain O'Neil," her manager appears right behind her, scaring her and making her drop the kid back inside. She quickly covers the boy with a big nervous smile. Aina gives the manager a neutral expression, containing how annoyed she was by his presence.

"No way, sir. Tonight's the night I'm finally getting a party all the way through Albearto's happy birthday song and cake," she declares, as she has failed before...numerous times.

"You'd better," He threatens, "Because this is your last chance." He walks away to his office, leaving April to deal with the kids herself.

"You got this, Party Captain O'Neil," Aina encourages her as the kid inside the game giving her a thumbs up.

"And if you don't: I'll quit!" Aina exclaimed, making April's eyes widened.

"You'll what?! Why?"

Aina rests a reassuring hand on April's shoulder. "You know that this job will help me make money, right? Ok, and this job has been really fun since you're here! It's like we're a tag team! We're unstoppable! So without you, there's no me."

April smiles at her friend and gives her a hug before she takes the stage.

"Get hyped, kids! Coming to the stage to sing 'Happy Birthday,' give a big 'what up' to the Cheese Master of Bear-imonies," The birthday kid looks like he doesn't want to listen to this.

Aina saw his expression and clapped very loudly to keep April going. "Albearto and his Fun Time Band, Cheery Tomato and President Pepperoni." A trio of animatronic robots sit on stage of a bear looking like a chef, a tomato female with stiletto heels and fishnet stockings, and a tall unsliced pepperoni with two salami as drumsticks and looks like a president.

"Bon giorno, kiddies!" Albearto declares, "I hear someone's a year older today, and I'm not just talking about my underwear."

President Pepperoni does a rim shot with his drums, all except one kid and Aina not laughing at the...joke.

"Okay, sing with me kiddies! Happy-"

"Hey, Albearto," April gasps as Timmy, the birthday boy, throws his birthday cake. "Incoming!"

No!" April and Aina exclaimed in horror as the cake lands in the animatronic's mouth, shorting it out and damaging it. It falls onto the ground as April looks at the boy.

"Boo!"

They start to wreak havoc, Aina then quickly turns to April. "I'll handle the kids, while you call Donnie!"

April pulls out her phone and hides behind a table."Not good, not good." She scrolls up to Donnie's contact and dials him.

When he answers, his brothers seem to be being chased. "You are conversing with Donatello." The other three are trying not to get zapped by a flying microwave robot, something Donnie probably upgraded.