Al Be Back

Albearto's Pizzeria has been repaired and reopened for another birthday party. Kids are happily playing as the birthday girl blows out her candles, the others cheering. A suspicious guest is walking around: Baxter Stockboy. He glances back at the new Albearto and the other two robots playing their music on stage. Stockboy sneaks past all the distracted kids. "It's your birthday, Tanya Melendez. Happy birthday, Tanya Melendez. "Now that you are...6 and a half years old."

Stockboy opens the backpack he had on, revealing the sentient Albearto's head top of a racecar. "Hoo hoo hoo! Thanks for the wheels, kiddo! Now your prize. The cheat code for the dance machine is left, left, left left, left left, and left! Engage wheels! Vroom vroom!" He drives off and lands on top of a chair, eyeing the new Albearto's body. "Hello handsome! New bod, here I come." He analyzes it with his eye and zooms off, destroying the cake in the process. The other kids watch in awe as he goes up a ramp and crashes into the body, taking its head clean off. The kids are all shocked as the racecar explodes, letting the new head take form. Albearto is now back!

He lets go of the guitar and shreds his claws into his robot claws. "Bon giorno, kiddies! Guess who's back?"

All the kids scream, running past the manager, who is confused. "Hey, where's everybody going?"

Albearto appears right behind him, chuckling. The manager slowly turns around with a look of horror on his face, screaming.

Albearto stands in front of the Hall of Fame, holding onto the manager. "Traitorous fiend! What do you want with robots from failed Albearto's franchises?" He demands, but Albearto doesn't see it that way, as he has plans for them.

"Failed? Our only failure was lettin' you humans run everything," He grabs the manager's hand and uses it to gain access to the case. The doors open one by one to show all of the previous incarnations of Albeartos. "Now, you're under new management. Patooey!" He lets his wires take control of all four of them, to give them sentience like he did with Cheery Tomato and President Pepperoni. They lift up their heads as they gain eyes, walking out of their 'prisons.'

"Look at all these fuzzy friends! Let's go find some more," he walks off, ready to build his army to get rid of the humans!

-/-

Meanwhile, in Central Park, all of the people around are listening in wonder at the beautiful singing. Some are crying while the birds are singing along. But it turns out that it's Splinter singing opera, who is surprisingly good. The turtles just watch him as they're in different costumes. As Splinter sings his heart out, glitter appears around him, but the turtles are not interested.

"No!" Raph denies.

"Not, not good."

"He belongs in a sewer."

"Oh please, my sons, let me be in your band!" Splinter pleads, kneeling as he clapses his hands.

"No thanks. We can't groove to, uh, this whole situation thing, daddy," Raph says in a deep voice, eyeing Splinter.

"If you wanna be soul, you gotta live soul," Raph plays with his black wavy wig. He's wearing a brown suit with white frills at the end of the sleeves. He represents the soul part of the group, obviously. Kind of like a James Brown.

"But if we need an overbearing manager who robs us blind, we'll give you a call, mmkay?" Leo asks as he's wearing a blue suit with light blue streaks at the sleeves, pant legs, and the shoulder pads. His wig is a messy mop of white hair. He's also wearing a blue tie as he represents the rock part of the group.

"Okay, fine," Splinter says in defeat. "I'll just start another family and join their band!" He walks off.

"Alright babies, let's boogie down. Our adoring public awaits. Albearto Land ain't gonna grand open itself," Raph says in his deep voice.