Chapter 5

Third POV

"How about-" Kakashi began, but Sakura cut him off.

"Sensei, can you demonstrate how to introduce ourselves?" Sakura said.

"Okay, My Name is Kakashi Hatake, Likes are-"

Naruto cut him off. "Reading Jiraiya's Icha Icha paradise-"

Kakashi pressed his eyes closed in quiet annoyance. "My dislikes are none of your-"

"Cats and annoying people and people who are scum-"

Kakashi growled, unnoticeable to anyone who is not an ANBU. "My Hobbies are-"

"Reading the book I mentioned earlier, training himself and me-"

Kakashi glared at the knucklehead ninja, who grinned his famous foxy grin. "My dreams are none-"

"Being able to live with his deceased team, and yearning to marry someone ON that team..." Naruto wiggled his eyebrows at that and tried not to burst into laughter.

"THAT'S IT!" Kakashi yelled as he lunged at Naruto, who burst into uncontrolled laughter. The other 2 just stared, not knowing what to do.

Just then, Naruto's trachea contracted violently, and he started coughing hard. Kakashi stopped mid-lunge and stood back. "I'm fine" *coughs* "Really, I'm fine!" He insisted when Kakashi ave him THAT 'I-don't-believe-you' look that every older sibling/parent gives.

"Why am I even worrying about you?" Kakashi sighed.

"Because I secured your engagement with someone you finally learned to love?" Naruto smirked.

A Black aura appeared behind Kakashi, which usually meant, "Uh, hehe, Sasuke, Sakura, run for your lives and don't come ANYWHERE near the training grounds OR the academy for the rest of the day." Naruto said seriously.

The other 2 stared, "GO I SAID!!! AND BE AT TRAINING GROUNDS 7 TOMMORROW!" Naruto yelled as he tackled Kakashi to the ground to spare his "teammates". Then Sasuke and Sakura finally got his instruction into their heads and ran for their life.

"IRUKA!!!" Naruto hollered. Iruka quickly shunshinned to the roof, where he assessed the situation himself. But, instead of answering the unsaid plea of Naruto, he himself gained a black aura around him. Naruto paled a lot, then started running, followed by the jonin and chunin.

(A/N: IDK why this didn't get saved in the story, but this is a kakairu, I guess. Can't find a better pairing, sorry)

//short timeskip//

"Oh my- Naruto-kun! What is wrong?" Hitome asked, seeing a tired, panting Naruto at the Hyuuga gates.

"Please hide me somewhere Hitome-sama, Iruka and Kakashi are after my head now!" Naruto fell onto his knees at the woman's feet and clasped his hands in silent begging.

"You mean Hatake Kakashi and Umino Iruka?" Hitome asked. Naruto nodded, then turned his head to see 2 small, but unmistakable figures running with a huge cloud of dust blocking the view of the road. "Kakashi, Iruka..." Naruto gulped.

"Oh! Run to Hinata's room and tell her I sent you there, then hide!" Hitome ordered.

Naruto accidentally ran into what he thought was Hinata's room, but found it to be his own. He then ran to a room marked with a large uppercase 'H' on it. He knocked and asked hurriedly, "Hello, is this Hinata-san's room?"

"Y-yes? W-who is it?" Hinata called. Naruto sighed and whispered a quick, "I'm coming in, sorry!" before opening the door and asked, "Hinata-chan, Hitome-sama said to hide in your room, please help me! Kakashi and Iruka are on my tail right now!" Hinata stared for 0.001 seconds, then giggled and said, surprisingly without a stutter, "Hide under the bed, there is space there." Naruto thanked her and hid under the bed.