Chapter 12 (Edited)

(A/N: Sorry guys, this chapter is edited because I typed too fast and tons of mistakes were made, without me noticing them. Sorry again!)

Third POV

The newly made team 7 had done many different missions. Catching the devil named Tora, weeding a garden, sweeping the main traffic road in the village, babysitting a pair of extremely annoying yet cute twins, and catching Tora again.

Presently...

"Come back, Tora-Chan!" Sakura yelled as she tried to grab the cat for the zillionth time, and failed.

Suddenly, Tora stopped and sniffed in different directions, very unlike her (A/N: I had to search up Tora's gender). Then she ran into a nearby bush. Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi followed the cat, each with their fair share of scratches. Sasuke had one stinging his arm, Sakura had a rather mild scratch on her forehead, and kakashi's mask was scraped. Indeed, it was almost every ANBU's nightmare to catch Tora. Only those who did mistakes in the ANBU had to do these kinds of chores.

But as the three crept into the clearing, they saw their sunshiny teammates, Uzumaki Naruto, cuddling with the cat, and the cat reciprocated with the love she was receiving.

Everyone's jaw dropped, even Kakashi's, though his didn't touch the ground like Sakura and Sasuke's. "H-HOW?" They yelled, Tora jumped from the sudden volume and Naruto winced. "Guys, keep it cool... Tora'll run away if you yell. And if you hold her the wrong way." Naruto demonstrated to them how to hold her.

"Well...-" Naruto used his swift release — a little something he got from Minato — to grab the other 3 and flash to the Hokage office; poor old man jumped in fright. "Oh-ho, jiji-hokage-sama is loosing his reflexes?" Hiruzen smacked Naruto's head with a clip-board lightly. "Once you get to my age, you'll understand." Hiruzen harrumphed.

"Anyway, what's the record of catching Tora?" Naruto Asked. "HaIf an Hour, why?" Hiruzen asked.

"I beat it! I had her in less than 10 seconds!" Hiruzen sprayed a bit of water in surprise, and the ANBU hidden in the office choked on their spit.

"YOU WHAT?" Hiruzen yelled. Naruto smirked a foxy smirk and nodded.

//Time-skip no jutsu//

"So, now that we've cleared that mess up, We have some more missions for you. Walk the dogs, clean the streets, babysit, and-" Hiruzen was cut off by Naruto whining, "Jii-chaaaaaaannnnnnnn We can't keep doing these missions! They're for little kids."

"Naruto, you have to listen! We can't just go around giving important missions to genin, we have to-" Iruka started, but Naruto cut him off.

"Iruka-sensei, of all people you should know; During times of war, the academy students were doing these kinds of chores. Genin were in the wars, fighting and caring for the wounded, and helping out on the battlefield. We have to keep at that pace even in times of peace because we won't know when the village is attacked or a war is started; it can happen in a split of a second." Naruto snapped his fingers for added effect.

"Indeed, Naruto-kun. What you say is true. Therefore, with the consent of your sensei," Hiruzen looked at Kakashi, who nodded, agreeing to Hiruzen's unspoken question, "I will give you a C-rank mission."

Naruto Threw up his hands in a triumph gesture, Sakura "YES!"ed, and Sasuke smirked.

"Bring him in!" Hiruzen called, and soon after, the horrid stench of Sake entered the room. 

Naruto POV

"Who a' deeze' ki's, they don' loo' li' much. Especially the blonde one." The drunken man who reeked of sake said. I growled, then released 50% of my killer intent, more and the man would die. There was only one person who had survived my full killer intent without passing out. Tobi, the top-ranking ninja in the bing book. And... I guess, Kakashi-nii-Chan, who had even withstood the killer-intent of the Kyuubi.