Chapter... 9, Holy shoot!

HOLY SHOOT, 11 chapters already! *does happy dance* Okay, so another deal. 50 upvotes and you people get a... Whatever you ask, I'll tell you (what some people call what I think is a 'Tag')

Good deal? Tell me in the comments!

AND 1.somethingK reads! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!

by the way, I watched Cars 1 just a few days ago, y'know, just for the sake of watching the old fun kid movies. And Mator's 'Holy shoot!' Thing is stuck with me, so you have to deal with that.

And I changed the chapter numbers.

Third POV

The ice dude had somehow awoken after an electrocution from Naruto's lightning adamantine chains, and started to Squeeze Naruto's heart again. Soon, he lost control and had to let go. As soon as he stopped Naruto stopped screaming in pain, and started hyperventilating, Kurama frantically trying to push blood with his chakra through Naruto's veins. 

Tears started leaking out of Naruto's eyes as the pain slowly receded. Kakashi was frantically trying to cover Naruto with blankets and not squeeze the boy with them. Sasuke was just staring as he did back on the academy roof.

Naruto POV

"Naruto" Everything sharpened as soon as the pain started to recede. I cracked my eyes open just enough to see Kakashi frantically trying to cover me with blankets. 

"Aniki..." I breathed, my voice was too raspy to do much else. "Don't you dare speak or I'll zip your mouth shut.

"Get him out of-" I was cut off when I heard soft clanging of metal; the Ice-style user must've gotten away. I tried to breathe normally and NOT rip my hair out of frustration, but to no avail.

Third POV

Naruto's lungs tried their best to stabilize his breathing, but the blonde still took labored breaths. "Are you okay, Naruto?" Kakashi asked. "I'm fine-no, really, I'm FINE." Naruto emphasized when Kakashi gave that look. Naruto tried to sit up, but his abs gave up halfway and he lay back down, sweaty and pale. 

"We're staying here for the night, we can't risk taking you to the hospital yet." Kakashi ordered.

Naruto blew out a breath. "Fine."

//time skip to the morning// 

Naruto opened his eyes. He felt 100% better.

"Nii-Chan?" Naruto gently pushed Kakashi. "Who-NARUTO! You're not supposed to be up!" Kakashi rose quickly and held his little brother's shoulders. 

"I'm fine, jeez!" Naruto pouted, then smiled. His onii-San would never change.

Naruto crept up to sasuke, then yelled, "SASUKE!!!"

(A/N: Just helping you out here, the first version of 'SASUKE!'[the one in Japanese ]

LOLLLLLLL I can't stop laughing!)

Said person jerked up and got whiplash turning his head here and there, looking for who said his name. And Naruto, he was sprawled on the ground laughing his head off.

Sasuke's forehead showed the typical irk mark. (A/N: Here we go again... *sighs*)

"NARUTO!!!" Sasuke yelled while tackling Naruto.

"SASUKE!!!" Naruto yelled while laughing.

"NARUTO!!!"

"SASUKE!!!"

"NARUTO!!!" 

"SASUKE!!!"

"Will you two SHUT UP? We might attract attention, especially since it's only 6 in the morning!" Kakashi yelled.

"How do you know?" Naruto and Sasuke asked in perfect sync. Then they stared at each other for a second, and resumed fighting.

What are these 2, children? Kakashi asked himself as he stared at the 2 fighting children who were now tumbling around.

"If you don't pay attention to what I say, how will you know how I know what time it is?" Kakashi asked with a  'I'm-so-done-with-this-crap' face.

Naruto stopped tumbling, him laying on his back while Sasuke was sitting on him  (A/N: DON'T YOU DARE GO THERE READERS, I TOLD YOU ALREADY THIS IS A NARUHINA

Jk, I can't command you on what to do, this is a free country)

And asked, "How would you know if I know how you know the time?"

Sasuke stared, his fist hanging in the air inches from Naruto's face. "You lost me at the second 'know'." Kakashi said.

"Oh, hehe." Naruto said before Sasuke finished his punch to Naruto's face. "TEME!" Naruto growled like a baby fox-

Don't you dare, author.

Shut it, Kura-Baka. (Author-Chan)

You broke the '4th wall'.

Whatever, you dingus.

WHAT WAS THAT?

(A/N: Ahem, back to the story)

-fox.

"How will you stop me, dobe?" Sasuke sneered good naturedly.

"Like this." Naruto grabbed Sasuke's wrist and pulled him to the right, and BAM. Sasuke was the one lying on his back, Naruto's fist an inch from his face.

"Stop showing off." Kakashi said as he joined the 2.

"Stop copying jutsu." Naruto retorted.

*Bang* "OW!" Naruto yelled as Kakashi's fist met the side of Naruto's head, knocking him off of Sasuke.

 Naruto got up, jumped over Sasuke's body, and tried to tackle Kakashi, but the latter just caught the former by the scruff of the neck (A/N: how a mother dog carries her pup). Naruto tried his best to kick and fight out of Kakashi's grip, but the latter was too strong.

"Now, as I was saying, I know what time it is because a little dolphin was kind enough to tell me it when they came here." Kakashi said.

Naruto gulped, then turned a little, only to see his one and only Iruka-nii-Chan.