Chapter 2

Third POV

Naruto faced down the last opponent, the SSS-rank (A/N: did I say sss-rank in the last chapter? Oh whatever, consider him an SSS-Rank ninja.) But as soon as Naruto saw the mask he knew this guy. Tobi, the killer of his parents, known to be the apprentice of Madara Uchiha himself. Naruto knew he was no chance for Tobi, so he just tried to disable the enemy so that he could make an escape and save Hinata, but the masked man slashed at Naruto before he could run to Hinata. Naruto cried out in pain before shunshinning to Hinata's location, picking her up bridal style and teleporting again to the Hyuuga compound. He finally fell onto his knees, placing the now crying girl down before clutching his stomach, where a huge gash lay, bleeding. 

"Naruto-Kun!" Hinata cried as he helped him up. Naruto gasped when he stood up, stretching the wound a bit. He hadn't gotten such serious wounds in a few years, ever since he started using his invisibility jutsu so that the villagers could leave him be. Before that, he was beaten up every week.

"Hinata, I'm fine... "*Naruto coughs out blood* "just get inside the compound safely..." Naruto choked out before dropping to the ground, full unconscious. Hinata cried out as she bent down and tried to lift the poor boy. Hiashi heard this and ran outside. There he saw his daughter crying her eyes out over... Minato and Kushina's boy?

(A/N: by the way hitome is Hinata's mom, and she didn't die giving birth to hanabi and Neji's father isn't dead)

"Hitome! Secure Hinata. Hizashi! Can you take the boy to the medical room?" Hiashi called out orders to the adults that had come racing with him to the compound entrance.

Naruto was carried inside to the medical room of the Hyuugas, but the nurses there told Hiashi that there was some unidentified poison in his blood, and that Lady Tsunade should come and heal him.

Kura... help... Naruto cried in his mind. The pain was unbearable as The blonde staggered toward the fox.

I'm sorry, kit. That Tsunade brat hasn't come yet and I can't help, otherwise the people around will think I'm attacking.

Naruto slowly opened his eyes, and then flinched violently from the bright lights, then He cried out in pain from the sudden movement. The nurses saw this, and tied Naruto down so that he wouldn't move and hurt himself. 

Tsunade barged in to Naruto's room, and started healing Naruto. 

"Baa-Chan..." Naruto called out weakly.

"I'm here, Naru, the next part will hurt, but it will be done before long..." Tsunade whispered.

The poor blonde's back arched as a new wave of pain enveloped him. Naruto cried out as a shockwave, followed by a burning sensation overcome his body. The last thing Naruto remembered was the anguished face of Tsunade.

//Time-skip//

Naruto POV

Kurama... I cried and hugged one of the fox's tails to my stomach, where the pain was. I was shocked that Kurama didn't push me away, usually he just flung me off, though to be fair, I WAS teasing him at the time...

Sorry, kit, I'm trying to limit the amount of chakra I'm squeezing into your network, since my chakra control went for a toss when I was sealed into your great-grand aunt Mito. It'll take about a few days for you to heal completely . Kurama whispered and put his tails on me for warmth as I whimpered, it's not my fault I have a low tolerance to pain.

I opened my eyes and looked around, thankfully no bright lights. I yelped as pain coursed through me from the movement.

Kit, you have a fever...