Chapter 17

Third POV

Team 7 had just returned from their mission in the land of waters. Of course, the third hokage was furious to see that Naruto had managed to get himself nearly killed again.

"Honestly, Naruto-kun, you really have a bad talent of getting hurt or almost killed." Hiruzen grumbled while flipping through a stack of paper. Naruto chuckled nervously, the old monkey did have a point. "Sorry, Jii-Chan." Naruto's head faced down as Hiruzen smacked him on the backside of said head.

"Anyway, I'm giving team 7 a break. Dismissed!"

"Hai!" Naruto Said before anyone could speak, then grabbed his sensei and teammate's arms and teleported them to training ground 7.

"So, I lied. These 2 are still genin level, but I did train them a lot more." Naruto admitted, before getting a bonk on the head by a pissed-off Kakashi.

"No more lying to me. Deception sure is the way of ninjas, but deception that doesn't help is completely useless and will pull down the team." Kakashi fired away at a grumbling Naruto.

"Well, what's going on here?" An unknown female voice said.

Team 7 turned to the source, which was in the form of Tsunade Senju. "Baa-Chan!" Naruto ran over and gave her a light hug. She hugged back, then held him out at shoulder's length, "You haven't hurt yourself again, have you?"

Naruto sighed in defeat, while Tsunade huffed. She really was tired of Naruto getting himself hurt.

"Well, since you trained them, I've decided to enroll you 3 into the Chunnin exams! I feel like you guys can do it and become spectacular Chunnin."

"Then Let's train!" Naruto said with a grin on his face. Little did the other 2 know that he was about to pummel and train them till they hit the earth.

//time-skip to the Chunnin exams 1st test day//

A/N: They have already passed the genjutsu thing, so they are in the exam room.

"Woah, look at Sakura, she grew in weight! Did she eat too much, She might look fat and ugly too. Sasuke-kun and I just MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE AHHHHHH!" Ino squealed while her teammates both face-palmed.

"Oho, look! It's Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura! Look, Sakura has some muscles on her arms!" Kiba ogled.

"Kiba-kun, she must be training hard now. I think Naruto-kun changed her from a fangirl to a real kunoichi." Hinata stated. She already knew from Naruto telling her that when he came back to the Hyuuga compound one day. Plus, she could just tell that Sakura was finally training. The girl indeed had muscle on her arms, but the main reason why Hinata knew was because of her womanly intuition. All people have some 6th sense that tells them a specific thing. Hinata was blessed with the ability to know if something has changed.

"ALRIGHT! QUIET YOU LITTLE PIECES OF POND SCUM!" Ibiki roared as he entered the room. Everyone immediately scrambled to obey, they — especially the Konoha gennins who knew Ibiki — all didn't want to deal with a sadistic interrogator.

//time-skip because I'm so lazy, to the 10th question//

Naruto: Already knew the answers being ANBU and all, also, very smart.

Sakura: Book smarts made her glide like a swan though the test.

Sasuke: Used the skills of the sharingan to copy the writing instrument movements of the person who was in front of him.

Kiba: Asked Akamaru to peak at other's papers.

Hinata: Used Byakugan to see through a person at their test sheet.