Chapter 7

Third PO

"Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke whispered (he couldn't say the words inside his head yet) and shot a few fireballs at Kakashi. Naruto had positioned Sasuke at a specific point that Kakashi would not be able to detect anything.

"Naruto!" Sasuke whispered into the radio connecting the three genin. "Yeah!" Wind Style: Wind bullets! Naruto thought. He could do the jutsu by saying the words in his head, thanks to being an ANBU.

The wind bullets increased the power and speed of the Fireballs. "Sakura!" Naruto whispered urgently into the radio. "Hai!" She threw several Kunai and Shuriken from the opposite direction of the wind-powered fireballs. The goal of the three was that Kakashi would run in the other direction and meet the fireballs face on. Naruto had also made sure that Kakashi would receive LOTS of pink paint if he went in any other direction. And this time, the paint would NOT come off.

Kakashi, being that one hell of a lazy jounin, just switched with a log. So a log got peppered by kunai and shuriken, then roasted by the wind-enhanced fire.

"God Damn it, Kakashi..." Naruto muttered, soft enough so that only he could hear it. Or so he thought.

"Naruto? You said something?"

Naruto turned quickly and gulped. Kakashi had somehow snuck up behind him, and Naruto had just enough time to block a POWERFUL kick by crossing his hands in an 'x'. The sound that was produced was thundering around the whole training ground.

Whatever that was, I'm pretty sure the whole of Konoha heard it... Sakura and Naruto thought.

Hn. Was the thought of yours truly, Uchiha Sasuke.

"Okay, plan B, action!" Naruto said into the radio. The other 2 nodded and readied their weapons and gathering their chakra.

And so they went, trying to beat Kakashi Hatake. Sadly for the fresh genin, the older teen (A/N: Kakashi is only 18 in this story, Iruka is 16) wasn't going to go easy on them.

Naruto had only one choice. "Okay team, this is it. Improvisation time!" 

"Are you an absolute DOOFUS, we can't synchronize if we don't plan!" Sasuke reasoned.

"I have to agree with Sasuke-kun." Sakura agreed. 

"I'm human, guys, I can't come up with a plan so quickly, we are fighting a Hatake Kakashi who is not holding back, even I can't beat him in A-" Naruto slapped his hand on his mouth to keep himself from saying 'ANBU'.

"A..." Sakura dragged out the letter.

"A million years, a million years." Naruto covered up quickly. The other 2 didn't buy it, but they didn't argue either.

"Plus, I find improvisation much easier and more effective."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" "LETS GO!" All three said before taking off.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

"Water style: Water whip!"

"CHAAAAA!"

"Welp, looks like they're coming!" Kakashi murmured cheerily.

Oh, you won't be so cheerful soon, Kakashi... Naruto thought.

First, Naruto used his water whip to tie kakashi up. Then Sasuke fried Kakashi, then a chakra-somewhat-enhanced punch from a Sakura met Kakashi's face.

Kakashi couldn't escape that, for sure. Naruto thought. If only he knew how wrong he was.

//time-skip to around 5 PM//