Chapter 21

Naruto POV

I guess I've been caught. These people are even more hawk-eyed than Kakashi-nii. Well, I'm not surprised because Hinata has the byakugan and Sasuke has the sharingan and I personally trained Sakura to sense more.

I knew that would backfire on me. Shouldn't have taught her that stuff.

Third POV

"Well, you all know I'm the holder of the kyuubi, right?" Naruto asked.

Everyone nodded, eager to understand.

Naruto breathed in deeply (A/N: Talk-no-jutsu technique, 1st form, TALK NO JUTSU) and told them, "People hate the Kyuubi, and in their rage and grief and sorrow, they take all their anger out on me. Every year when I was younger, I was forced to run out of my apartment and through the red light district,-"

"Why the hell were you living in the red light district-" Sasuke started, but Naruto cut him off, which made him growl in frustration a bit.

"Stop your mewling and listen, shuckface-" (A/N: ohhhhh that's so cringe bruh)

"Did you just make up an insult?"

"Shut up! Anyway, I was thrown into an alleyway, they varied each time, and beat me black and blue. On my birthdays especially, they got shinobi like Mizuki to stab me with kunai and other weapons. On my 5th birthday, they got a sword and stabbed me repeatedly until I passed out." Naruto said. Hinata gasped in poorly hidden shock and empathy, and Sakura covered her quivering mouth as she knew what all this horror was. Sasuke  only stared in horror.

"Naruto, was this what the fox hunt was?" Sakura asked gently. Naruto nodded quietly.

Then he continued, "I still have scars from that, but-"

"That night, I heard screams outside my house, like someone was getting tortured. That was you?" Sasuke asked, slightly indignant.

"You have a serious problem with interrupting. And also what's up about not saving me? But never mind about that. What's most important was that I met the Kyuubi that night, as I lay unconscious-"

"You what!?" Sakura yelled.

"YEOUCH MY EARS, GIRL!" I curled into a ball on my bed and covered my ears. "Yeah. At first I was scared, ya know, being a 5-year-old. But then I wasn't afraid because I was already enduring the worst scare and pain on earth. So we got along." Naruto smiled at that memory.

"C-can we s-see him?" Hinata asked shyly.

"Hinata, I thought you were done with stuttering! But yeah, let's see if he's not as much of a bastard as usual." Naruto closed his eyes.

Oh yeah, delinquent? Is that your comeback?

Ah yes, I see you're willing to call me names too.

Just returning the favor.

How about you come out in a dog-sized shape and insult me there?

Sure.

Naruto opened his eyes, sure enough, there was a poof of smoke and a dog-sized Kyuubi glaring at Sasuke, who stared for a second, then glared back.

"I swear Sasuke, you hate him."

"He killed a good chunk of people too."

"Under the control of an Uchiha- SHOOT." I slapped my hand on my mouth. They weren't supposed to know that.

"WHAT!?" They all yelled.

"Yikes, shut up! That was an S-class secret. In fact, that was one of the most reasons that the Uchiha clan was massacred, and THAT was why it remains an S-class secret." Naruto hissed at them to quiet them down.