Chapter 11

Happy (late) April fool's day. (I started to write this on April fool's day 2021) I'm writing the chapter with the unlucky number on April fool's day, hopefully nothing bad happens...

And I changed up the chapter number later, oh well.

Third POV

Kakashi was carrying Naruto on his back. Sasuke and Sakura were still staring every now and then, worried way too much for 12-year-olds.

In Naruto's mindscape:

WHY'D YOU DO THAT, KURAMA??? I'M NOW PASSED OUT AND KAKASHI'S POBABLY FREAKING OUT! Naruto yelled at kurama, who was lying down, eyes closed and chin on his hand.

Kurama sniffed delicately. Because I can't stand whiny little children. 

YOU WERE ONCE A WHINY LITTLE FOX, Y'KNOW!!! Naruto roared at the giant fox.

Kurama opened one eye suddenly, scaring Naruto a bit. How would you know if I was?

Isobu told me. He said it was something called 'Blackmail material'. (A/N: Whaaat? I had to make Naruto clueless and dense or you readers'll get bored. Plus, Naruto's so KAWAIIII when he's dense.)

THAT DAMN ISOBU... Kurama thought in his chakra head. 

Kurama, what're you- Naruto quickly covered his ears as Kurama gave a loud whistle that echoed around Naruto's mindscape.

KURAMA YOU CAN'T! MY CHAKRA WILL COME TO A STANDSTILL IN MY BODY AND THAT ALWAYS BACKFIRES! Naruto plead.

I can care more about Madara Uchiha than that. You've handled worse.

The other 7 (excluding Shukaku, he was still stupid) tailed beasts rose from the lake in Naruto's colorful mindscape. 

ISOBU!!! Kurama roared at Isobu, who shrunk back a bit (once all the bijuu had manifested).

What do you want, Kurama? Isobu asked with an annoyed tone.

YOU TOLD NARUTO 'THAT'! Kurama roared, really ticked off by now.

So what if I did, everyone will be that at some point. This is- the other 7 beasts cut him off.

IF YOU SAY 'such a drag' AGAIN WE'LL SEND YOU TO THE MOON, HAMURA'S DESCENDANTS CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU! The 8 bijuu yelled.

DON'T YOU DARE PULL A NARA ON ME, YOU- Kurama tackled Isobu, who shrieked a 'tooooootally' manly scream and dove into the lake. Kurama and Isobu started fighting in the water.

*sigh* Naruto-kun, get behind me. Matatabi ordered. Naruto knew better than to object.

*Huge inhale* BOYS!!! Matatabi screamed. Kurama and Isobu stopped to give a glare at their mother hen of a sister.

Matatabi-nee-Chan... give them a break, I'm sure Kurama's been dying to fight Isobu. Naruto asked. 

You don't need to be here. Kurama glared. Naruto felt his mindscape body throb with a painful sensation, and he was kicked out of the place.

Outside world:

Naruto's eyes snapped open. The chakra that kicked Naruto out of his mindscape was strong enough to kick him off of Kakashi's back and a few feet away, but sadly for Naruto, the team was on the stairs leading to the hokage's office. Naruto tumbled down, rolling and rolling before landing on his back rather painfully. He cried out as some of the air bubbles in his back were released from impact.

"Naruto!" Kakashi and Sakura yelled, Sasuke only spoke. Naruto's chest rose and fell with his attempts to cope with the pain. Hosting one tailed beast inside of him was more than enough, but hosting 8? Close to impossible. And falling a few flights down and landing on your back took a toll.

"Are you okay, Naruto-kun?" Sakura asked. Sasuke showed no emotion, but his eyes said otherwise, those sad onyx orbs filling with worry.

"I... am fine... don't come Kakashi, I am fine... no need to panic... no really-Ah-ah-ah-OW!" Naruto yelled as Kakashi pulled his arm a bit. "You sure?" 

"Really, I'm- mmph..." Naruto tried to stand, but groaned on his way down. 

"This kid-" Kakashi picked up Naruto and placed him on his back, "Is going to be the end of me."

But I'm glad I have someone to worry about, someone to care for.