Chapter 4

Third POV

Sasuke now had pains in places he didn't even know existed. Meanwhile, Naruto hadn't even broken a sweat. The Blonde shunshinned to behind the Uchiha and hit his neck, effectively knocking him out. 

"And t-the w-winner is... N-Naruto Uzumaki!" Iruka stuttered. Even he, a former ANBU under Naruto, didn't ever see such a performance of skill.

Half of the fan girls in the whole class were screaming that Naruto cheated, the other fangirl half was squealing about how awesome Naruto was, and the boys had their Jaws on the floor.

Naruto picked up Sasuke and brought him to the edge of the training field. There he started to revive the Uchiha with what little medical Jutsu he had learnt from Tsunade.

"Hey, you fought well." Naruto said as Sasuke regained Conciousness. 

"Wha- Naruto?" Sasuke asked. Naruto nodded, then winced and nearly yelped as a third of his chakra disappeared into the final stage of healing his wound, which was nothing more than a scar. 

"How- Naruto!" Sasuke yelped as Naruto fell onto his side, still digging up the last dredges of poison left in his wound. Naruto grunted as he made contact with the ground.

"Don't worry, I'm fine..." Naruto breathed before pushing himself onto his feet and giving a hand to Sasuke. 

"How are you so strong?" Sasuke asked in wonder.

"I have people that rely on my power, I feel a need to protect them, if you opened your mind, you might experience the love of protection." Naruto delivered his heartfelt speech. 

Wow, nice speech. Kurama said, his voice dripped with sarcasm.

Shut it, Kurama. Naruto grumbled, but smiled all the same.

//time-skip to last part of exam//

"Next up, Uzumaki Naruto!" Iruka called. Naruto stood up from his seat and followed Iruka out of the room. 

"First, replacement." Iruka said once they were in the room.

Naruto smirked a special smirk he usually reserved for when he was gonna do a prank, and switched. In another place, poor Hiruzen was taking a nap, a line of drool down his chin. Naruto switched with the poor old man. Now the blonde was at the Hokage's table. He took a piece of paper and wrote the following words: 'Only 2 words can defeat paperwork, jiji: Kage-Bunshin! -Naruto'

Meanwhile at the academy, Iruka had his mouth scraping the floor as he saw the 3rd Hokage, the     God of shinobi, flail as he fell on the floor. 

Hiruzen cursed, "Damn you, Naruto..." Then he switched with Naruto, so that the world was back in order. Hiruzen saw the note on his desk.

Hiruzen POV

I read the note Naruto left me. You've grown old, Hiruzen, even you didn't think of this! I exclaimed in my head as I took a special paper out of my desk that read : 'Smash here'.

I started to bash my head on the piece of paper as it crumpled on my desk.

Back to third POV

Naruto found himself back in the room at the academy when a sharp hit landed on his head. "OW!" He yelled.

"Don't do that to Hokage-Sama!" Iruka yelled, the thrower of the punch.

"Hehe, couldn't help myself, so I helped your 'Hokage-Sama'. Now he can finish that god awful paperwork!" Naruto said with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Fine, next: Transformation jutsu."

Naruto smiled gently, nothing like his feral smirk from before, and hanged into his favorite person: "Yondaime-Hokage? How do you know him well enough to copy him inch by inch?" Iruka whispered.