Chapter 10

Third POV

"Kakashi? What are you doing?" Iruka asked.

"Yo... Nii-Chan!" Naruto said weakly.

"Iruka-sensei..." Sasuke said, now sitting up.

"Kakashi, care to explain why Sasuke, you, and Naruto are here, all in yesterday's clothes? And why are there blankets and sleeping bags here?" Iruka asked.

"This genius," Kakashi held Naruto (still held by the back of his collar) up "dealt with an Ice-style user, and allowed their chakra to enter his body. When we were done with the bell test-"

"It wasn't a bell test." Sasuke stated with a blank face.

"Anyway, at the end of the test, this genius gave the last of his chakra to his teammates-" Iruka cut the copycat off.

"I thought you approved of teamwork, and sacrificing for the sake of your teammates-"

"That's not the point. This genius fell unconscious, leaving me half-dead with fright because he was becoming deathly pale. Later, the ice-style user tracked us down, and with the chakra already in Naruto, they squeezed his heart, and that pretty much broke me. I've never heard such pain before, not even when people were dying." Kakashi dropped Naruto, who landed on his bottom, and tilted back. Iruka caught the silver-haired jounin before he could fall.

"Kakashi, please relax." Iruka asked.

"M-mm." Kakashi nodded.

"Are you really THAT shaken up by someone screaming, I mean, you are a jounin, and you WERE an ANBU..." Naruto wondered.

Kakashi deadpanned, "You haven't heard your own screaming. Second, I've been traumatized by many things. Third, it's been some time since I was in ANBU."

"I guess..."

"Okay, NOW LISTEN UP!"  Iruka yelled as his big-head no jutsu was activated. Everyone flinched. "YOU THREE WILL GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOMES, TAKE A NICE SHOWER, AND GET DRESSED IN CLEAN CLOTHES! UNDERSTAND?"

Everyone vigorously nodded, but Sasuke gave his 'hn'. "What was that, Uchiha?" Iruka asked gently, TOO gently for a person who was angry a second ago.

"Never mind, never mind..." Sasuke whispered weakly. He'd CERTAINLY never been on the receiving end of a woman's (or a man's) anger. The most anger he had experienced was when Mikoto was angry about how Fugaku used to always compare him to Itachi-

That thought immediately sobered Sasuke up, he went back to the 'emo-avenger-brooding-Sasuke-Uchiha-kill-Itachi' part of him.

//time skip brought to you by my head//

Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Iruka sat in the Hatake's apartment. Iruka's voice was close to gone (since he used his big head no jutsu), while the rest of the boys were in fresh clothes, hair still moist from hot baths. 

"Kakashi-Nii, you're sure Iruka isn't my brother for real, like, his mother is my mother? 'Cause he and Kaa-Chan are really alike..." Naruto asked while shivering. Iruka had made him bathe in boiling water, since he had encountered an Ice-style user. And after every boiling bath, when one comes in contact with the outside world, one freezes.

Kakashi wrapped Naruto in another blanket. "I have to agree on the 'Iruka being like your mother', but I'm sure he is't your blood brother."

"Mm..." Naruto shivered, then leaned on Kakashi.

"Well, Sasuke, you're free to go." Kakashi said.

"Hn."

//Time-skip to afternoon//

"Alright my cute little genin, we're going to do some missions!" Kakashi said. Naruto was about to cheer, when he realized something. 

"Nii-Chan, you don't mean THOSE missions, right?" Naruto asked.

Kakashi eye-smiled, as usual, "They sure are!"

In Naruto's mindscape:

Oh shoot. Naruto and Kurama cursed in Naruto's mindscape.

Hold on, why do YOU have a problem with this, Kurama? Naruto asked.

Because I have to watch you catch that demon cat. Kurama answered.

You're sister's a cat. Naruto deadpanned.

Just because I have love toward my sister (A/N: NO THIS IS NOT A KURAMA X MATATABI FANFIC) doesn't mean I love her relatives. Kurama retorted.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh I don't wanna- Naruto was stopped when Kurama polluted Naruto's chakra coils with his own chakra. Kurama just couldn't stand whining little kids.

Outside world:

Naruto suddenly closed his eyes and went limp. 

"Naruto-kun!" Sakura yelled. Kakashi caught the boy in one arm, with his other arm, he read his pervy book.

"Is he ok?" sakura asked while the 2 (Sakura and Sasuke) stared at the unconscious form of Naruto.

"He's fine!" Kakashi said in a cheery voice, but on the inside, 

AJKGFKALGFS IS HE OK? WHY DID HE FAINT? DID THE ICE CHAKRA DO SOMETHING? DID THE KYUUBI DO SOMETHING? WHAT HAPPENED AJKGFKALGFS?