Chapter 1

Third POV

"Fox, your mission is to enter the academy and sway the last Uchiha off the path of vengeance." Hiruzen rattled to his favorite ANBU captain, Fox. 3, 2, 1, and his reaction. Hiruzen thought.

"Alright. I'll do it. As long as I don't have to put on a dead-last impression." Fox, also known as our beloved Naruto said.

 Hiruzen was taken aback by how Naruto read his mind about the dead-last part and his lack of expression. Fox could be emotionless when he wanted to, but usually he was a cheerful little boy who enjoyed hanging out with his adult subordinates. "I'm getting too old for this... Minato...  WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME THIS PAPERWORK WITHOUT TELLING ME THE SECRET OF FINISHING THEM!? YOU DIDN'T NEED TO CARRY THE SECRET TO YOUR GRAVE!" Hiruzen shouted to the heavens. Naruto sweatdropped behind his mask and then flashed to his apartment, where he finally let out his emotions, also known as screaming a loud yet muffled, 'WHY, OLD MAN HOKAGE, WHY TO THE ACADEMY!?!?!?!?!?!' into his pillow.

//timeskip to when Naruto enters the academy the day before the genin exams//

"Alright everyone! Today I have a new student named Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka called out to his class. Cue the dramatic entrance of our blonde.

Naruto POV

Look at the puny human toothpicks, though the Uchiha's rather okay, while the pinky is really weak, I feel for 'ya kit. You got some people to deal with. Kurama spoke in my head, and I silently agreed with him.

I walked into the room to see all the girls, yes even Sakura but Hinata didn't, fangirling , and all the boys growling, except for Shino. I feel like Hinata and Shino are the only ones in this class who were actually civilized (And I'm sure they're not like the civilians.)

 (A/N: SORRY READER-CHANS I'M GROWING OLD!!!👴 I can't make puns to save my life...)

"Hey, everyone, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'll be your new classmate, and for 2 of you lot, your teammate." I said.

"Okay, Naruto. You'll be sitting next to Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke, will you raise your hand?" Iruka, or should I say, Iruka-sensei said.

Sasuke only hn'ed. Typical him. "Thanks for being my teacher, Iruka-sensei!" I said with an eye-smile, kinda like Kakashi-nii.

I walked to my seat and whispered to Sasuke, "'Ya know, if you fought Itachi, you'd lose sorely. Itachi was an ANBU at your age."

Sasuke, as I expected, let his pride get to his head and growled at me, but I 'hn'ed at him, You're not the only person who's special, what would aunty mikoto say, hm?

Now Sasuke was really pissed. His face visibly reddened and-

(A/N: TOMATO-CHAN!!! Sasuke became Tomato-chan!!!)

"WILL EVERYONE PLEASE SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET?!?!?!" Iruka yelled. I smirked before giving Iruka my full attention. Then he started to rattle off with a lecture about the founders of Konoha.

Though after some time, I fell asleep. 

When I woke up, Iruka was asking questions about the feud between Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju. What are they teaching the kids, I learnt this when I was 3.

"NARUTO, WAKE UP!" Iruka yelled with his big-head jutsu. I seriously need to learn that one for my squad.

"Sorry, Iruka-sensei, I fell asleep." I rubbed my neck, a habit of mine.

"Why did you sleep? Do you even know who Hashirama-Sama's wife was?" Mizuki sneered at me as he entered the classroom.

I snorted, "Duh, Mito Uzumaki-Senju."

Iruka hung his mouth open. He had the toughest and dumbest class in the history of dumb classes that couldn't answer simple questions like 1 + 2, and this 12-year-old genius shows up and answers easily.

"U-uh, t-tomorrow the gennin exams are taking place, come prepared. Good luck, and class dismissed." Iruka stammered.

Everyone rushed out, but I took my time in coming out of the classroom.

"Thanks for the class, Falcon." I said in my low and mighty captain's voice (I do like to praise myself, thank you very much). He stiffened, then hung his mouth open.

"F-Fox-sama?" He whispered.

"Wow, the expression on your face is priceless, and cut the -sama, I already told you not to call me that. By the way, in school, you are Iruka-sensei and I am Naruto. At ANBU headquarters, I am Fox and you are Falcon. Outside, you are Iruka and I am still Naruto."

Iruka smiled and bowed just his head. I returned the bow and and walked out of the academy building.

I don't think I ever told you readers why I'm not mean. ALL the villagers (Minus Teuchi and Ayame-chan) are mean to me- 

Boy isn't that the understatement of the generation-

Shut up Kurama, I'm trying to speak to people who actually care about me living, unlike a certain orange fox.

(A/N: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH ROASTTTTTTTTT 

Wait was that a roast?)

Anyways, I feel it a sin to continue the cycle of fear, so I'm always nice to my ANBU subordinates. Indeed, many of them are my elder brothers and sisters, minus the doofuses who think I'm the kyuubi, though I never told them I'm the kyuubi brat.

//time-skip//

Third POV

A barrage of ' NARUTO-KUN, WALK WITH MEEE's hit poor Naruto. He winced, and walked to Hinata, who had her back turned, looking at the forest. "Hinata-san, May I walk you to Your compound?"

Hinata, for her part, turned around and flushed red, but didn't faint, and whispered, "Y-yes please. Thank you Naruto-Kun."

The fan girls of Naruto glared knives, swords, and daggers at Hinata, and Naruto growled loudly, but not noticeably by any normal ninja. It was a signal in the ANBU world that explained many different things, depending on what Naruto wanted to say.

Suddenly, A menacing ANBU jumped in front of Naruto and Hinata and faced the fan-girls. It was really a shadow clone of Naruto's, but henged into his ANBU gear. Basically-

"F-Fox-Sama?"All the girls, no, everybody said.

"If you ever touch the girl or the boy, I will rip you to shreds and feed you to a fox family. Got it? Then run along." Fox said with Kurama's voice. All the children were scared to death and ran back home. Though most fainted later because their memories were being modified by Kurama. Naruto took the forest path toward the Hyuuga compound because he didn't want to get more glares form anyone. They cam to a clearing when Naruto sensed enemy chakra. 6 S-rank shinobi from Kumogakure, and 1 SSS-rank ninja not from any village. 

Just my luck, enemy ninja from Kumo and Hinata all in one place. Just what I needed. Naruto thought.

(A/N: SORRY PEOPLE I'M HORRID AT FIGHT SCENES!!! And writing in general.)

Naruto pulled Hinata back and told her to hide behind a bush. She complied and Naruto got out his mother's sword, the sword of crimson, as the bingo book says. 

(A/N: I forgot, if this story gets 20 upvotes, I'll reveal Naruto's bingo book page!)

Naruto clashed with 2 of the men, cutting one of them and kicking the body aside, then slashed the other one and sped ahead. I really hope Hinata-Chan isn't seeing this, otherwise Hiashi's gonna have my head. 

Wow, kit, nice going. 

KURAMA TELL ME SHE ISN'T SEEING THIS!!! Naruto pleaded with the giant fur ball while taking out the other 4 ninja.

Should I?

KURAMA PLEASE I'LL GIVE YOU ALL MY RAMEN BOXES PLEASE!

Alright, no she's not watching this.

I breathed sigh of relief before running against the last SSS-rank ninja.