Lie Ren X Faunus Reader: Forgotten

This skit was requested by Usernameunknown54

(3rd POV)

"Alright forward, forward, forward." Yang said with her hands over Ruby's eyes. Ruby did as she instructed not knowing there was a crack on the side walk almost making her trip. Luckily for her Yang pulls her back up as Ruby continues to move where Yang tells her to. "Wow watch where you are going." Yang said.

Yang had a good reason to obscure her sister's vision as today was Ruby's 18th birthday. To celebrate her now being of age Yang, decided to take Ruby to a bar so she could enjoy her first ever alcoholic drink. Wanting to do this celebration with more than just her teammates Yang invited Team JNPR and you to join them as well. So you all were currently walking to this bar that Yang planned on leading Ruby towards.

As you were walking down the street with one of your closest friends Lie Ren, someone how you didn't only see as a friend though. To be honest you had feelings for the ninja boy. You don't how it exactly it happened, but everything about him seemed to be alluring to you. With him being so mysterious, wise, and nice you don't see how no one else could be interested in him.

"Are you OK (y/n)?" Ren asked. Bringing yourself out of your thoughts you see Ren noticed you looking at him so to hide the embarrassing blush on your face you look away from him. "Sorry my mind was just somewhere else." You said. "Understandable." Ren said. Once you feel your cheeks cool down you look forward as you can see the bar not to far away.

"You think Ruby can handle the alcohol?" You asked him. "I highly doubt it considering she has never had any." Ren said. "Hold on, we don't know for sure, she might be able to handle it." You said.

Ren turns his head to you as he has a smirk on his face. "You want to make a bet?" Ren asked. Hearing this you smiled and turned to your friend. "20 bucks saying she can withstand her first five drinks?" You asked holding your hand out. "You are on." Ren said as he shakes your hand sealing the deal.

XXX Time Skip XXX

After we arrived there Yang revealed to Ruby where they have decided to spend her birthday. Ruby felt a bit unsure if this was a good idea, but with some persuasion from Yang she said yes and then things went crazy.

It was a bit of blur to you as you were one of the people who decided to have some heavy alcoholic drinks so you were quite drunk. You walked over to Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Pyrrha to find Ruby chugging another beer not seeming to be even remotely affected by all the alcohol you swear she drunk tonight.

You walked or in your case stumbled over to the four girls to see Ruby looking completely sober unlike the other girls and you. "How is it you have never had alcohol before and yet you seem like hundred percent fine?" You asked as you started loosing the feeling in your left arm.

Ruby shrugs her shoulders not understanding how either. Yang stumbles closer to Ruby as she throws her right arm over her younger sister's shoulder. "That's my sister e-everyone! We should-we should do this more often. Hey bark keepie, another round for my friends!" Yang  shouted to the owner of the bar.

Weiss puts her drink down as she starts feeling all wobblily from the alcohol she has been downing. "Should we really be having more?" Weiss asked. "I-I think we are fine..." Pyrrha said until she started to pass out. "As my uncle always said 'if you can still walk and talk, down more shots'. He has been telling me that since I was seven." Yang said. "Sometimes I question your choice of father like figure." Weiss said.

Deciding to leave the ladies alone you stand up and go stumbling around trying to find someone to talk with. After having a few more sips you look to see Ren sitting by himself in a booth so you move over to him as best you can spilling a bit of your drink along the way. "Hey Renny, wha's up?" You asked you flopped down on the other part of the booth across from him.