Qrow Branwen X Reader: First Date

(3rd POV)

Qrow Branwen was walking through Beacon with flowers in his hand as he whistled a tune you wouldn't usually see him do. Qrow wasn't usually this cheerful in public for others to see, but this time he decided to make an exception. Today was the day Qrow was taking you out to dinner for a date that he has been wanting to go on with you for months. When Qrow asked you out and you said yes he ironically felt like the most luckiest guy in the world.

Qrow walked to your door to see it closed so he knocked on a few times expecting to see his very beautiful and smiling date, but instead saw your glaring and angry sister Glynda instead. She grabbed Qrow's collar pulling him towards her as she then shoved against a wall causing Qrow to drop the flowers.

"H-Hey Glynda." Qrow said nervously. Usually when Qrow saw Glynda angry he just brushed it off, but this was a different. Imagine there being a one to ten level of Glynda being angry. On her worst days he would usually see a six at best. The only thing that can easily bring Glynda to a level ten was when the topic involved you.

"So Mr. Branwen." Glynda said. She used his last name which Qrow could tell was never a good sign. "If my (brother/sister) has a bad time on this date give me one good reason not to throw you out of Ozpin's office." Glynda said menacingly. "Um... because I could turn into a bird and fly." Qrow said as he instantly shut his jaw knowing that was only thing to save him from Glynda's wrath. "Well then I will have to pluck every feather off you until I am sure you will hit the pavement." Glynda said with a smirk.

"G-Glynda I promise, I won't do anything bad to (her/him) on purpose." Qrow said in fear. "Oh it is not just your disgusting, filthy personality I am worried about. It is your semblance. All it takes is you washing plates and in five minutes later a building is burning down." Glynda said. "It won't be that bad and I promise (she/he) will have a great time." Qrow said.

The door to your room then opened so Glynda let go of Qrow allowing the younger Branwen to pick up the flowers off the ground. You then came out allowing Qrow to see you dressed up and saw you in that jacket he always saw you in with hair in a different style it is never in before. "Sis do you think my hair looks good or-oh Qrow it is so good to see you! What's that?" You asked pointing at what was in his hands.

"Flowers. In your favorite color." Qrow said holding out flowers to you. You gasped and took the flowers out of his hands smiling. "Oh Qrow, I have never been one for flowers, but the fact you got them for me makes them special. I will put these in my room." You said as you walked to you room.

Once you could no longer be seen Glynda turned back to Qrow going back into big sister mode. "Seriously if I get one ounce of complaint about your date from (her/him) I will personally feed you to the Beowloves." Glynda said making Qrow gulp in fear.

You then return from your room and walk over to Qrow and give him a hug that he gives back. "Have fun on your date." Glynda said giving you smile. As you turn away Glynda gives Qrow one last glare and leave reminding him not to let things go bad.

Once you two separate you hold his hand and smile a him with your eyes closed. "Ready to leave?" You asked. As you opened your eyes Qrow was able to put his game face back on now that your sister left and the two of you left the room hand in hand.

XXX Time Skip XXX

The two of you walked closer to the entrance of Beacon so you could leave and go on the date Qrow set up for both of you. "So where we going tonight for dinner my lovely date." You said as wrap your arm around one of his own while leaning towards him making him smile and chuckle. "Well my beautiful date, we are going to Vigios'." Qrow said.

You gave a silent gasp as you stood up straight to see he wasn't joking. "How?! That is the most exclusive restaurant in all of Remnant! Even that kid Weiss had a hard time getting a reservation!" You said. "Well the guy who owns the place owes me a favor. And I couldn't think of better way than to use it for you" Qrow said making you blush.