Cinder Fall X Reader: Accessory

Skit was requested by one of my lovely readers called loudmouth57

(3rd POV)

(Backstory)

You haven't worked long with the unstoppable force that is Salem, but you do good for her. Nearly a year ago you killed your abusive asshole parents with your semblance and the police ruled it as an accidental death. Since that day you worked as an assassin for hire killing anyone for the right price.

You were then known as the world's greatest assassin which gained the attention of Salem. One day after finishing a job Salem came to you and promised to give you all the lien you could ever dream of if you came to work with her. Hearing their being a chance to get seriously rich you quickly joined her.

She brought you back to her realm of Grimm and were you met Salem's other pawns. There was Hazel who you thought was a bit too nice to be here if you were being honest since he doesn't like to hurt or kill people he thinks are innocent. Then there is Tyrian, the antithesis of Hazel as he is a complete psychopath that kills who ever he wants to without a problem. Next was Doctor Watts, a man who has the problem of fanatic narcissism, egocentrism and megalomania crossed with severe obsessive compulsion.

And last, but certainly not least there was Cinder Fall. You didn't understand why, but the first time you saw that girl it was like your heart stopped beating. Something just drew you to her and you couldn't tell what it was. You introduced yourself to her and you two got along well after that.

For months you then began working with Salem to help bring down Ozpin and Beacon. Everything was going well until Cinder was only able to get half the Fall Maiden's powers since one of Ozpin's inner circle members interrupted the process. After that point the plan had to change.

Salem then made Cinder and her two cohorts Mercury and Emerald go to Beacon. She then decided you could be a useful for the infiltration so she made you go with Cinder to Vale. Salem figured it would be a good idea for you to help Cinder as you were an excellent fighter. You looked like a 17 year-old which was the perfect for people to think you were a student. And you were the best when it comes to stealing stuff thanks to your semblance.

Your semblance ghost allows you to mess with your bodies molecules that can turn you invisible and intangible whenever you want. This also made you a pretty good killer as one time you used it sometimes to pull a persons organs or other important body parts out without any trouble.

Over your time in Vale with Cinder you were able to steal tons of Dust without anyone noticing and were able to kill any rogue White Fang members she needed silenced. Being a big help in Cinder's plan meant that you and Cinder worked together a lot more as your feelings for her increased.

It didn't take long for you to understand you eventually fell in love with the half Maiden. Everything about her was attractive to you, the flawless hair, the breathtaking red dress, and whenever she made that smile you felt your heart flutter.

You wanted to tell her how you felt, but you were scared to do so as she seemed to care more about her own interests and getting her way to more power than anything else. So you just kept your mouth shut and decided not to tell her, unaware that you weren't the only one who was keeping their feelings a secret.

(Present Day)

You were suited up in your armor so no one would know you were as you waited for Cinder to arrive. Tonight was the night of the dance. Cinder saw it as the perfect time to upload the virus Watts constructed for her so she could send a message to everyone in the world during the Vytal Festival. But to upload it you both need to sneak into the CCTS tower that was under protection. Not that it was going to stop you both or anything.