Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Moving On

This skit was requested by Usernameunknown54

(3rd POV)

You were twisting and curling for a while now trying to get comfortable in your sleeping bag, but hey the grass and ground isn't exactly a comfy bed unfortunately. You groan as you have been trying to sleep for what feels like an hour, but haven't been able to get to sleep.

Deciding if you were closer to a certain someone you might have an easier time sleeping. So you turn to see your blond teammate, but then notice he wasn't in his sleeping bag. You sighed as you knew what he was doing. You got up out of your sleeping bag to notice the others still asleep so deciding not to bother them you would get Jaune yourself.

You then had your snake tongue come out of your mouth and taste the air to track Jaune's recent scent. What not a lot of people know is snakes have a pretty good sense of smell. They don't actually smell out of their nose to get a scent they use their tongue to catch sent particles in order to find prey or in your case find Jaune.

After following is scent for a minute or to you see the team's strategist passed out from exhaustion on the ground with his sword in and shield in his arms with his face on the ground. You sighed out loudly from your nose as you threw Jaune over your shoulders and carried him back to the camp site you two, Ruby, Nora and Ren set up for tonight.

Once you put Jaune on his sleeping bag you went back to where you originally found him to get the rest of his stuff for him. You crouched down to pick up his sword and shield when you then noticed his scroll on a nearby stump. Not wanting to have to take another trip back from the camp to here you went over and picked up the scroll.

Once you picked up his scroll you accidentally turned it on and saw for a wall paper Jaune had a picture of you two sitting in his team's dorm room back at Beacon. You sighed in happiness thinking how much your time with Jaune has changed over such a short little time.

(Flashback)

You then felt a punch to the gut which made you hold it in pain and take a few steps back. Then you felt Cardin's hands shove you back to the ground as the back of your head hit the wall making you groan in pain. "Oh my god you freak! You are so pathetic!" Cardin chuckled as you tear up from all the pain in your body.

Usually you would fight back, but you were weak from a battle you did in Ms. Goodwitch's class so you aura was weakened and it didn't help that Cardin was stronger and taller than you. "I am going to enjoy this more than I can say!" Cardin said smirking. He put his right foot against your chest raising his arm and clenching his fist ready to punch you!

Before he had a chance to strike he felt a pair of arms wrap around his own making him frown and have a glare on his face. "Alright who the fu-Nora!" Cardin screamed as his glare melted into a look of fear.

"Hey Cardin umm what was that  thing I said I do if I see you bullying another student?" Nora asked. "Umm you would sit back as I make you pancakes?" Cardin asked trying to save himself from being used as a bench press. "I did say things about pancakes, but... oh right, I said I would smash you into a pancake!" Nora said.

Nora then took out Magnhild and Cardin took his foot of you and ran with Nora following from behind screaming bloody murder like a banshee. You look at this intrigued how she could scare Cardin so badly that he would run when you see someone hold their hand out for you. "Are you alright?" You heard someone ask.

You turned to see a boy in armor that made him look kind of like a knight with blond hair. You take his hand and he helps you stand up as you give off a smile to show your appreciation for him helping you up. "Thanks for the help there. I'm (y/n)." You said. "Jaune Arc. Are you okay? I know Cardin can be cruel." Jaune said. "I'll live, don't worry." You said, making Jaune smile hearing this.