Neopolitan X Female Reader: Loyalty

Author: This request was made by animesxmpist, who is the first one of you all to request the reader to be a specific gender. Sorry this took so long everyone the update in my main book series at the moment had a chapter that took more out of my time so this came later than expected. To make up for that I made this longer than my usual chapters. Still hope you like this.

(3rd POV)

You chuckled as you and Neo and walked down the halls of Beacon with Neo covering her mouth making you assume she was internally chuckling too. "Yeah that is why you should never get my sister angry. Or you might end up in worse condition then the people at those clubs." You said as Neo then pondered what you said.

If Yang ever did find out the truth about who her sister is dating she might just tear Neo in two. The only reason that your sisters and their teammates haven't attacked Neo was the illusion she placed on herself that concealed her true identity. Plus they didn't question why she never spoke as you told them she was mute, making the others see no resemblance between the real Neo and the fake her.

Truth be told Neo doesn't see Yang as much of threat considering how she nearly killed her on that train, but something tells her that she wouldn't like Yang when she is mad. Focusing on what's in front of her the two of you walked down the halls returning from your date the two of you just finished.

Neo and you then arrived at your team's dorm, making you knock on the door so the other's know that you returned. The door then opened as you saw your youngest sister Ruby standing there, smiling. "Oh (y/n), it is so good to see you!" Ruby said, hugging you which made you hug back. "Good to see you too, sis." You said, leaning into the hug.

You thought of the hug as Ruby just being happy to see you again, but in reality Ruby did this to sneak a glare at Neo without you realizing it. Even though Ruby and the others didn't know that the second oldest member of the Rose/Xiao Long family was dating the silent assassin, they still didn't like her in suspicion she might hurt you. Neo didn't see Ruby as much of a threat, but wanting to come off as a nice girl she did her best to give a scared expression on her face.

The two of you then stopped hugging each other as you saw the rest of your team walk over to you. "Hey (y/n)." Blake said. "Go to see you back. We were starting to worry." Weiss said. You roll your eyes on how worried they were when you noticed Yang walked towards the door. "Hey Yang, what are you doing?" You asked as Yang stopped and stood there like a kid being caught for staying up late.

She then turns to you with an innocent expression and smile on her face. "I was thinking of helping one of her classmates find their way back to their dorm room." Yang said. "I think she can find the way back to her team's room." You said not trusting that smile she has. "Oh just want to make sure. Beacon is a big place afterall." Yang said.

Before you had a chance to respond, Yang left the room and grabbed your date, practically dragging her. Once they are a few halls away Yang stops and let's go of Neo before she turns to her and crosses her arms. "You and I need to talk." Yang said, glaring daggers at the girl in disguise.

Neo's blood runs cold as she worries that Yang has found out the truth and is here to get revenge for the train car. She was about to raise her arms and fight her way out of this until Yang sighs closing her eyes for a second and looks away. "I know you think I hate your guts for dating (y/n), but I'm not. I'm just worried for her as I barely know anything about you, so I can't tell if you are good enough for her. The others and I think the best way to protect (y/n) is to make you break up as we don't think you care for her. I came here to tell you that you better prove us wrong or if we run into each other at the festival I promise I won't hold back." Yang said, turning back to Neo, who froze in place.