Glynda Goodwitch X Reader: Secret

(3rd POV)

You paced around in Ozpin's office as you voiced your concerns to him as you didn't know who else to turn to with this situation. "I mean she has just been so different lately, she seems to be on her scroll a lot more and always comes up these excuses to get away from me. What could this possibly mean?" You asked looking at the head master. "You know compared to my experiences in love you have it more under control." Ozpin chuckled as you glared at him.

Ozpin was hearing your concerns of Glynda, your girlfriend. You have been dating her for nearly a year now and in that time the two of you grew to love each other very much. It seemed to be perfect all that time except for the last few weeks when Glynda was acting strange.

She seemed to be with General Ironwood a lot more lately, talking to him about something in private. When ever you asked what it was about they would either say it wasn't important or just said some lame excuse. You didn't know how to react about this whole thing so you turned to Ozpin, you thought his decades of walking Remnant meant he might have some good suggestions on what to do.

You did have an idea what this could be, but you hoped it wasn't what you thought it was. "Alright, look sometimes when certain couples spend to much time together one of the partners might want some time to themselves so maybe she just needs some time to herself." Ozpin suggested you as he sat behind his desk.

This suggestion didn't make you stop walking around in his office as Ozpin did his best to follow you. "Yeah, but then how come most of her time seems to be with Ironwood?" You asked. "Well they are old acquaintances, he is probably just a friend she wants to relax with." Ozpin said.

You sighed as you then stopped walking and turned towards the headmaster. "Look Ozpin I thank you for listening to me, and who knows maybe you are right, but I can't stop myself from thinking what if she is..." You said unable to finish the sentence without breaking your heart. "Cheating on you?" Ozpin asked. "Yeah." You said.

Ozpin picks up his coffee mug and takes a sip before he continues taking with you. "Any relationship where one of the pears don't trust the other is destined to fail. If you really want to make sure you don't lose what you have with Glynda then you should trust her and give it some more time before you consider that answer." Ozpin said.

You smiled seeing the logic in the old man's logic as you then chuckled about yourself and your suspicions. "Your right, I will give it some more time before I do anything drastic. Thanks Ozpin." You said smiling at him. "You are welcome." Ozpin said as he took another sip from his mug.

You sighed in relief as you walked to the elevator and pressed the button to go down. You now realize that this is probably Glynda wanting some space and that there is no reason yet to think of the most drastic option that it could be. Maybe if you come to Glynda and asks if she just wanted some time she will tell you that is the reason why she seems to be so distant lately.

The doors to the elevator opened as you stepped out and looked around hoping to spot Glynda, but saw only students and then General Ironwood's most trusted soldier Winter. You rushed over to her and tapped on her shoulder making her turn around and face you. "Hello Winter, by any chance have you seen Glynda?" You asked her.

She shook her head making you slightly frown. "I'm sorry, I haven't see Ms Goodwitch all day since I got to Beacon. If you want to know where she could be I would recommend seeing General Ironwood as he was the last one I saw with her. I think they said something about a secret." Winter said before she walked away leaving you alone with your thoughts.

When you heard her say those words it is like any bit of calmness left your body as you screamed inside. Forget everything you said 30 seconds ago, Glynda is keeping a secret from you and it has something to do with Ironwood. You then decide it is time to figure out what this could be even if it meant you have to be a little secretive.