Oscar Pine X Reader: Robotic

Author: I am sorry once again that I took a while to update everyone. This time it was due to my usual editor being out of town and I had to wait until he came back. I promise next chapter I will try not take so long to update.

This skit was suggested by ChristianneFaeRemias

(Backstory)

The whole concept of robots, cyborgs or anything remotely similar like prosthetic arms interested you for some weird reason. You were a bit of a nerd when it comes to some of that stuff, not that you complained.

You didn't really have any advanced technology or stuff like that as you family didn't have much money and lived in the regions of Anima. To help pay for your family's house and stuff you decided to take a job at a nearby farm when you were younger. That is where you met Oscar Pine.

The two of you got a long together really well when you both first met. You weirdly bonded over similar interests and other thigs making you decide to work at the farm longer. The days became weeks, then they became months, then they became years as you still work at the same farm.

The main reason you stayed was because you enjoyed working with your best friend Oscar. Those friendly feelings for him changed though as you both hit teenage years as you couldn't help, but get attracted by him. You were questioning why you were starting to feel different around the small farm boy until you realized that you had a crush on him that somehow actually developed into love for you life time friend.

The tanned freckled boy could say the same as he also fell in love with you. He didn't know exactly how his feelings for you started he just knew that you merely being near him made him feel as if no one else existed or nothing else mattered.

The two of you decided to keep your feelings from each other in order to preserve you friendship by not ruining it by the slight chance you felt that both of you would get rejected by the other.

Besides that everything was great as it felt life was going to be great for the both of you. Until one day Oscar started acting a bit weird and unlike himself. It started with small things like him drinking coffee saying he was disgusted afterwards. Then it was him speaking as if he was a poet of some kind. And then him shouting at what seemed like no one.

You confronted him about this one day and then he decided that since you were his friend you should be told the truth. You didn't know what you were expecting, but it certainly wasn't Beacon's headmaster Ozpin being somehow reincarnated into Oscar. The whole thing sounded ridiculous, but it was a change in control later and you believed him.

Oscar then told you he had to go to the capital of the Kingdom to met the head master of Haven Academy to talk about some powerful weapon. You couldn't bear the thought the though of never seeing Oscar without tearing up so you decided to come along with him and join his journey so he could have some protection.

He certainly needed protection as apparently saving the world isn't as easy as the heroes in books make it look. Apparently you and Oscar had to team up with this group of students and one of their Uncle's from Vale who came to Haven hoping to get answers. You had to do this to get more allies in the fight against this Salem woman who plans to take over the world.

In the short time you went along with Oscar you fought off Criminals and Grimm, learned the secrets of Remnant, and eve had two fight of a woman in a giant robot. You couldn't make this up even if you wanted to.

Everything seemed to be going great for you and the others so far once you got to Atlas. You got your Huntsman/Huntress license, a new outfit, and is working on a way to unite the world again. Of course life had to be a bitch though.