Sun Wukong X Abused Faunus Reader: Guardian

Author: Hello everyone I am working hard to write my new Ruby Rose X Fem OC book that I am updating in  two days, but I have been writing this for a bit and wanted to release it as soon as I could so here it is.

Warning: Mention of death

(3rd POV)

It was a late Thursday night in Beacon Academy with most students asleep in bed or others off on missions somewhere else that they were forced to undertake. In one of the rooms however there is one student who was still awake. In the dorm room is a monkey tailed Faunus who is named Sun Wukong.

Sun was humming as he took out a soda from the mini fridge him and his teammates set up when they got transferred from Mistral to Vale for the Vytal Festival. The rest of Sun's teammates where off in the middle of the night when they all forgot about an assignment Professor Peach assigned that was due tomorrow that only Sun remembered about.

Seeing as the others were out Sun decided to enjoy his time in the dorm room for transfer students that was actually bigger then the normal Beacon students accommodations. Ozpin decided to treat Beacon's transfer students with nice accommodations with furniture like a couch and a kitchen and had two rooms for each dorm with one just for beds. Not that Sun didn't appreciate at all.

Sun was about to watch a show on his scroll when he heard multiple knocks on the door. "Whoever is there I'm a sleep right now, so please leave!" Sun said not wanting to deal with any visitors this late at night. "Sun it's me!" A familiar friend of his yelled. The second that Sun heard that voice he knew it was important so he put his soda down and rushed to the door.

He quickly unlocked it to see you standing or more liking shaking at the door with a new bruise near your lower lips and tears in your eyes. As Sun saw you he instantly wrapped his arms and even his tail around you as you began crying into his shoulders. "Mercury?" Sun asked. "Mercury." You silently sobbed as Sun clenched his hands into fists. "Come on in." Sun said bringing you inside and then locking the door.

Sun hated to say, but this is not the first time he saw you like this. For nearly two months now you have been dating another one of the transfer students named Mercury Black. Things were great for the first few weeks in the relationship, but then things quickly went south for you. Mercury started to abuse you whenever he was mad and felt like he needed to punch someone.

You wanted to break up with him, but he threatened that if you did that he would kill your family and friends so you  kept dating him even though the beating got worse. It got so bad sometimes you would runaway from him and go to Sun's dorm since you didn't want to go to your dorm knowing that would be where Mercury would first look for you. Thankfully for you Sun would always let you in to hide while Mercury would calm down.

Sun hated that exchange student more than words could describe. You were one of his best friends and every time he saw you after getting some new injury from the gray haired prick broke his heart. One time he tried to tell the teachers about this, but you covered for Mercury and just said you hit yourself on the door.

You walked to the couch in the middle of the room and saw the soda and not thinking rationally just picked it up and drank most of it. Sun decided that you needed it more than he did so he stayed silent as he took a seat right next to you. "Why did he do it this time?" Sun asked. "I don't know... h-he just attacked me. L-like all I d-did was walk into the room and h-he you know." You whimpered out as tears ran down your cheek.

Sun lifted his hand and wiped your cheek clear as you looked to what was practically your guardian angle with a tail. "Don't worry (Y/N), you can stay here tonight. If Mercury tries to do anything more to you tonight, I will make him regret it." Sun said being serious. "Thanks Sun you are the best friend I could ever ask for." You said. "No problem." Sun said with a bit of hurt in his eyes, not that you noticed with the tears blurring your vision making it hard to see.