Putting Himself At Risk

So to recap that dirty pervert was gone, sexy cuddled me and yes I cried. Hell I really do hate crying but now I had a plan, you see I know Sexy likes me and Jen more then the 'average' student but then we are not average. Who in their sane mind would want to be that? Now we just had to get him to admit and um I was not going to put myself in the um well you know what happened I don't have to tell you.

So I was all ready up always the first one up and then Jen shouts at me for waking her up, I just want to go for a walk. Even if it is six am, "Jennifer.. Jen. Come on I want to go for a walk" I groaned shaking her to have her hand slap mine away.

Now that was not very nice. "You can go for a walk Rock, straight into the bloody black lake" she hissed and I had to admit that was uncalled for, growling I clutched the duvet in my hand and gave a hard yank leaving her exposed to the cold.

"ROCK!" Jen screamed and I doubled over laughing, her hair the typical turn would be bed head but it looked like a tumble weed to me those things you get in the desert, any way she was dressed in shorts and t-shirt with her green eyes narrowed.

"Jeeeen as your up lets go for that walk, come along sleepy head" I encourage and saw her hand itching to reach her wand. "One of theses days Rock" she growled and skipped over to the door and stuck my tongue out.

"I guess you don't want to know the plan for today then" I sung sweetly to see her hand brush through her hair. "No I don't" she answered sharply and I sighed. "I guess it is just me getting a hug of sexy today then" I smirked as I saw her bounce out of bed grabbing her brush and trying to right her hair as much as she could.

"Here" I smiled waving my wand making her hair fall in delicate curls while mine hung down my back for once remaining straight. "So I take it you want to get hugged by sexy?" I teased as she yanked her jeans on falling in the process, her hair falling over her face she glared at me making me giggle and then she was pulling a grey and red t-shirt on followed by a light blue jumper. "That is like asking if I am insane" she commented and I had to agree.

"All right so we both know he thinks more about us then just a student. I want to hear it from him, I know I know it is going to be like getting blood from a stone but come on Jen. I just have to.. Ah I have it though um this may be worse then the rat thing, may be. Jen don't look like that" I pouted as her eyes enlarged and her face paled. "Rock this is not another one of your crazy ideas is it?" She sighed and I shrugged.

"All of my ideas are crazy" I offered to hear her laugh. "So unless you want to do it in your underwear I would bring a swimming costume" I explained and saw her eyes widen. "Rock what is this plan?" Jen demanded to know with her hands on her hips and everything and I realized I was still not getting my walk, "Walk and talk" I offered to see her pocket her wand.

Mine tucked in my sock I knew it was easy to reach but I hardly ever needed it, wand-less magic is out of this world. Oh I forgot I am wearing a skirt that falls to my thighs and a thick red jumper that hugs my figure.

Pulling the door open I saw Jen eyeing me wearily and shook my head. My plans almost always work out, I got rid of the rat and well want to know the others read back a lot of pages, I am aways coming up with ideas, each one more insane than the one before. "Jen come it is six thirty I wanted to go for a walk at six, ooo do you have a-" "No Rock I do not have time turner and if I did I would not give it to you" Jen told me and I frowned.

"Ohhhh why not? I wanted to walk at six it is now half past I could just-"

"No"

"But I"

"NO ROCK" she shouted and there really was no need for that, nasty Jen shouting at me just because I want to go back half an hour. I knew she was not a morning person but still, "Thats not fair I mean what is the worse that could happen?" I muttered and knew Jen would comment. "I do not even want to think about that. This is you Lula" she smiled and I had to agree me and a time turner bad combo.