Mean Sexy

Mean Sexy

I looked towards Jen and smiled, so my best friend was getting bold... I guess hanging around with me was having a good and bad effect at the same time. How it could don't ask me its too complex to explain so just take my word for it.

"Are you writing any of this down?" I asked with a smirk to see her eyes roll and watch her hand make visible the fact that she was doing that right now.

"This is me Rock, of course" Jen smiled and I nodded once seeing my grand-fathers seat vacant, well he wont mind if I sit in it.

Standing I skipped with my blond hair bouncing and saw Jen look up roll her eyes and then go back to one hundred ways to annoy Snape, dropping down I heard the few people in the hall gasp and waved it off. Placing my feet on the table I rested my head against my hands in a relaxed position.

Waving at Jen I saw her wave back even though she didn't look up, weird I know right... I am just predictable for that girl, I can not have that.

Smirking I jumped down and raced towards Jen as if Snape was chasing me, though I would be the doing the chasing... Looking up she placed the book softly back in to her bag as if it was the holy grail and I saw her eyes widen.

"You have the next task" she stated and I nodded cocking my head to the right and brushing my hair away from my face, seeing her glance at me expectantly I sighed.

"Nope... Not telling you have to guess" I smirked to hear her outraged gasp, standing she flicked her hair over her shoulder and pleaded with her eyes for me to tell her... Oh she had to do the look, the Jen look that got me to spill all my deep and dark secrets.

"Fine... We are going to have a little fun" I smirk my evil mind racing, hooking Jen's arm I pulled her towards the potions class to see her pale the closer we got to our doom, or if you looked at it like me his doom!!

"Are you going to tell me anything else?" Jen whispered her eyes getting wider and wider as they approached the door to the potions classroom.

"Let me think.... NOPE" I shouted to see her sigh and glance at the door gulping, her hand gripping into my arm I shook my head. He is just a man Jen... Be that a very sexy man!!

"Have a nice wash sexy" I asked meeting his burning gaze, oh dear he hasn't cooled down... Green hair and mad... Incredible sexy hulk!!

"SHUT YOUR IRRITATING MOUTH" Snape hissed bending forward to lean over me and Jen, well that was not at all nice...

"Well your hair is irritating" I bit back growling up at him with annoyance.

"Get in here now" he hissed steeping a side so that we could enter, looking to Jen I saw her look at the door like it was the gate to hell and sighed dragging her inside... Wow hell looks awful lot like heaven with sexy Snape standing all mad with green hair.

"I demand to know what you two are playing at" he hissed and I shrugged making my face free of any and all guilt, looking at Jen I saw her hand placed on her bag and hoped he didn't notice.

"Sir you must really get more sleep, you are getting paranoid... I just thought it would be fun to squirt people, you are people. Nothing more to it" I lied with ease to see him glare at Jen with an eyebrow raised. DAMN!!

"I just thought you could... Do with getting.... Wet" she began to falter and I wanted to hug her so bad, that was one smooth lie even if it was slightly shaky.

"So you both thought that you would disrupt the class with your childish antics? DO YOU THINK I WAS BORN YESTERDAY? YOU BOTH HAVE DETENTION RIGHT NOW.... Your grand-father will NOT get you out of this one Miss Riddle, I have informed him you and Miss Dewitt are in need of tuition... You are more than lacking in potions" he hissed deathly silent and clam.... Oh well played sexy Snape... Very Slytherin of you sir!!

"WHAT... Sir I am not lacking in potions!" Jen screeched and I sighed, trust her to get mad about that and not the fact he was been crafty and landed us in detention.

"SHUT UP INSTANTLY MISS DEWITT" he screamed and I sighed shaking my head.

"WE CAN ALL SCREAM YOU KNOW?" I shouted to see him glare down at me, I just matched him to see him growl and turn towards the desk, "Windgaurdium Leviosa" I muttered waving my hand at the potion master.

"AUGHHH.... Miss Riddle put me down right now, I will have your ass out of this school so fast that... MISS RIDDLE" Indicating my hand downwards I sighed and waved my hand at the door re-enforcing it with magic.

"ROCK RIDDLE.... MISSSSS RIIIIDDDDLLLE, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW.... ONE.... TWO"

"Look sexy you can and shout all you want but it does not change the fact that that we are in here and you are out there.... Be good sexy" I called to see Jen stare at the ragging potion master and then me and back again.

"Are you going to stand gawping or are we going to get down to business?" I smirked and saw her mouth open and then close.

"You are crazy.... I mean... He is... And you... Dead" she stammered and I move to the desk pulling it open.

"That my dear friend is all ready a given" I smirked shifting through the pages with speed, ah ha perfect... This should be good.

"I change my mind I want to stop... Before you get us both killed" she groaned and I looked up through my hair and smirk.

"But you love it" I commented and waved my hand over the paper smiling towards her, I saw the door stop rattling and smirked. Sexy was worn out awwwwwww.

"That is a given but I also love living" she bit back and I applauded her quick thinking to see her blush at the attention I was giving her.

"Time to let the sexy potion master in" I commented and saw Jen duck down behind a large cauldron as I done the same, waving my hand the door burst open and Snape stormed in with his face a picture of rage.

Jumping out I shouted "BOOO" and saw him spin and look like he was about to have an heart attack, his green hair still vibrant I saw his shoulders harden and his jaw twitched.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME MISS RIDDLE? God knows your farther has tried many times" he commented with bitter and I narrowed my eyes, Jen gripping my arm trying to pull me towards the door I yanked away and stormed towards Snape.

Bringing my hand back with speed I brought it smashing across his face to see shock and pain flare as my hand left and I stepped back.

"THAT EVIL MAN HAS DONE NOTHING TO EARN THAT TITLE.... I AM HIS DAUGHTER BUT ONLY BY BLOOD.... I WILL NOT- BE COMPARED TO HIM IN ANY WAY... Do I make myself clear?" I hissed to see his hand hover over his cheek.

"Yes Rock, crystal" he growled and I stepped forward and kissed his cheek, backing away I saw Jen stare with her mouth hanging open and looked as Snape had the same reaction.

"Care to kiss the sexy professor better Jen?" I smiled sweetly to see her step forward, gulping I saw Snape freeze and then watched with MY mouth hanging open... JENIFFER DEWITT JUST KISSED SEXY SNAPE!!!!!

Moving forward I pulled her away and walked towards the door, freezing I turned and saw Snape watch us still frozen.

"Sorry I slapped you sir" I whispered and left through the door.