The Man In The Mirror

Jen is brilliant have I ever told you that? Well I am now. Unbreakable vow hell that girl has the brains and the looks, the whole package. I was sure sexy agreed and I was going to make sure she kept to his suggestion starting with getting those jeans off her, my hair lose with a few slides holding it off my face I turned from the mirror and raised an eyebrow, t-shirt and jeans on a Saturday I think not!

“Jennifer just what do you think you are doing?” I demanded seeing her head shoot up in shock making her light chocolate hair go swinging over her back, “Huh? I am getting dressed Lula, are you still drunk?” She asked narrowing her green eyes as I placed my hands on to my hips shaking my head.

“I was not drunk” I growled seeing her smile slyly as if to say 'oh yes you were' I was not drunk I was tipsy, different then been drunk.. It is- oh shut up! “I was tipsy, are you dressing for the convent? I can not let you go out wearing that” I hissed seeing her frown as she thought what is wrong with it?

“Jen dear what is right with it? Yes I am in your head and no I am not getting out, try this” I smiled holding up a short denim skirt, by the way she was biting her lip I could tell she was not happy about this, tough! “Rock” she muttered but I gave her my ice look and she sighed her shoulders slumping, no one wins where Rock Lula Riddle is concerned mawahahahah.

That is my evil laugh and it rocks, “Um Rock it is a lot on the short side” Jen muttered trying to pull the hem down as I sighed and swatted her hands away. “Leave, just let me work my magic” I smiled as her eyes became wide and I knew that look it was the 'oh no Rock is determined' look and yes I am.

By the time I was finished Jen looked hot, the dark denim skirt with a frayed hem sat on top of red leggings, a pair of my small white heels were on her feet followed by a grey vest top. The top sitting on her shoulders had the design of black butterfly's in a swirling pattern so they really stood out.

Now me I am in shots in a light denim sitting right at the top of my thighs yes they are called shorts people, my hair down in soft waves of ringlets and my top a crop t-shirt so my toned stomach was on show. Grabbing my jacket in the style of a zip up cotton grey I slipped my arms in twirling my wand with a smile.

“I bet you ten gallons sexy is mad” I smirked seeing Jen grab her wand and a dark grey hoodie that went quite well with the outfit so I left her, “he is always mad Lula” Jen informed me and I all ready knew that, way to tell me what I all ready know.

Slipping my tanned boots on I pulled the door open waving to Evan as he rushed to get into his room, he was the guy who thought I was going to bang him. Well I did hit him quite hard but he literally asked for it, “I can't leave you alone two seconds” Jen sighed glancing at me with a disproving look that I shrugged off. “Can too” I growled as she laughed lightly and linked my arm.

“Whoa Rock who is the sexy girl hanging of your arm?” I heard and turned to see the guys blue eyes bulge out of his head as he saw it was none other than Jen, yes I do good work I already know this. “Honestly Toby, six years we have been here and you don't recognise my best friend when you see her, I am offended” I hissed seeing him run his hand through his chestnut hair as he laughed nervously.

Seriously why do people do that? Laugh just to fill the silence I mean my- well him that I am forced to call father he does it I just want to slap him, well I have! Yes I hit Voldermort get over it people, maybe if more people hit him than cowering away from him he would not have so much control over everyone? Good point I reckon.

“Um I di-didn't mean to offend Rock, I-I just not seen her.. Well out of jeans” he muttered and I rolled my eyes as Jen flushed and smiled slightly at him. “I um had no choice” she muttered and I frowned, Jen did to have a choice. Okay maybe not, but I was right! “Well this is two minutes I will never get back.. Toby stop drooling, I know you are named after a dog but there is no need to act like one. Jennifer we have a sexy man to try and find, before he finds us” I informed to see Toby back away as if I had said I was going to curse him in to insanity. Well he was acting like a dog and with a name like Toby what do you expect? (No offence to all the Toby's out there just what I think)