Top-Less Dinner

Dinner Top-Less

Letting me nose lead me to the sweet vapour that was wafting through the doors I felt it suddenly go and rushed in my anger doubling with speed.

"NO Jen, do not tell me to calm down... I think I am going to pay the potions master a visit" I growled to be pulled the opposite direction with speed.

"HEY" I protested not feeling her grip loosen until we were at the entrance to the kitchens.

"As much as I agree with you right now Rock, I must say it would not be a very good idea to kill the man we love" Jen remained me and I hissed crossing my arms and watched her tickle the peach.

"But I am hungry" I complained and smelt the sweet aroma of chicken reach my nose making me rush forward with speed, snatching one of the plates of the side I saw Jen shake her head and saw an house elf looking up at me.

"Miss that be master Snape's dinner" she informed me in her small voice and I smiled and shared a look with Jen.

Picking up a second fork I sat at the small table to see Jen do the same and then we both tucked into Professor Snape's yummy dinner of roast chicken and all the trimmings. The door to the kitchens easing open I gulped down the last bit of chicken and waved towards the sexy professor.

"Can I not escape you two?" He growled looking to the side for his dinner than myself and Jen had just finished of completely.

"NOPE" I smiled taking the plate to the sink he was standing by while Jen looked on with wide eyes, oh do not worry; I am just going to tell him I ate his dinner...

Suicide you say... No, I just love winding him up.

"Sir I must say you have very good in taste in dinners" I commented to see him spin and face me, his face only a little way away from my own.

"What are you going on about now?" Snape hissed and I shot a look towards Jen who was shaking her head and begging me not to do it.

"Well as you yet again stopped me and my best friend from eating I thought, oh what did I think? What was it? Oh yes I thought it was only fair we ate your dinner... I must say you have very good taste" I smiled and saw his eyes harden and watched his hands clench, oh I wanted him to strangle me.

"Are you meaning to tell me that you and Miss Dewitt have eaten my dinner?" Snape hissed his tone telling any normal person to run as far and fast as you could but I was not normal and neither was Jen because she was now standing and walking towards us.

"Sir, I would like to grab my friend here and leave... you... alone. Sorry, sir." She tried to grab me and I looked towards her and mouthed run.

"Obviously missing one meal was not enough for you both so you took it upon yourself to then eat mine... I do not know if you are crazy, stupid, or both" he growled and placed my hands onto his chest and pushed him out of my face.

"First of all, Professor, it is pretty clear to anyone that we are not stupid, given that we are in fact in the smartest house of the school, second, yes we are crazy, thank you very much.. Now if you excuse us we would like to get to bed" I growled and moved around his shocked face clasping my hand around Jen's arm.

"Miss Riddle stay behind" he hissed and I let my shoulders drop.

"Save yourself Jen.. If I am murdered avenge me, seriously do other wise I will haunt you" I told her to see her look towards the door and then back at me.

"I am staying," she stated, her face going into that look where I know her mind is made up. I guess Snape has got more than he bargained for.

"But who will I haunt?" I moaned and saw her roll her eyes.