Petulant Child

I saw Jen look down at the parchment and watch a frown form, what ever it was he had written I knew it had to do with me by the way she tried to subtly hide it from my view. To late!!

"Accio parchment" I muttered and saw it fly from her hand and right into my own, looking down I growled and glared at Snape who was looking very triumphant with himself; that won't last.

Miss Dewitt I would rather have the dark lord tend to me in my time of need then the both of you, give me him over his daughter any day of the week. As for my symptoms they are and will remain to be none of your business. Now stop with the insistent questions my head can no longer take it!!

MY FATHER OVER ME.... Oh dear sexy now I am mad, and he must be delusional. No one in there right mind would want him to tend to them when they are at deaths door, he was less than sympathetic towards me when I fell ill and I am his daughter.

"Now Rock the professor is not very well... He dosn't know what he is saying" Jen's shaky voice reached me and I looked up to see her body had moved in the way of sexy Snape. Well I could always trick her and then pounce, but this is Jen. She knows me better than I know myself...

"Jen what are you doing?" I asked with a slight smirk to see her examine my stance and my eyes, not they are not red. Not quite yet..

"Um well... I thought you were going to kill Professor Snape so I- well I hoped you wouldn't kill me to get to him" she explained and I laughed and shook my head, this was funny. Of course I would not kill her to get to sexy; maybe just stun.

"You are safe... He however is not" I growled moving around to face the potion master showing him even he was bloody delusional that I did not appreciate what he had written, glaring down at him I thrust the letter towards his chest and waved my hand giving him the use of of mouth back.

"Explain" I hissed to see his eyes close as if he was in pain, when they opened they were dull and all the fight was gone from them; now I was worried.

"Miss Riddle, it is as I wrote. I take it you can read?" He muttered sarcastically and I hissed at him a whole heap of insults that had his eyebrow raise and face turn hard.

"You may well be a gifted Parselmouth but I however am not, I take it however what you said was neither pleasant nor flattering.. Detention Miss Riddle" he manged to get out before a coughing fit took over his whole body, lifting him up from his back he glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Jen hurry up with a diagnoses so we can leave sexy here to 'die in peace' as he so requested" I growled I was not angry at Jen but you hurt those you love, she was the closest person I could blow up on. Sorry Jen!!

"I would Rock but the patient is not cooperating, there is only so much I can digress from a visual examination.. He is hot and has a no doubt sore throat, his cough is dry but slightly chesty and he has a headache. These are all the symptoms of a common cold how ever that would not land him in bed and his nasal passages are clear as far as I can make out. He has not been blowing it at all, it is possible for it to be the flu but with out him telling me I can do no more" she sighed and shoot a dirty look towards the professor.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't talk like I was not here" Snape growled coldly and I smirked and let him drop back down to the bed to hear him hiss him pain as his head fell down, oh dear did I do that? Oops.

"Oh hi sexy, I didn't know you were down there... HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" I shouted and saw him place his hands to his head in pain and smirked, I can inflected pain with out cursing someone to oblivion.. Hey don't look at me like that, he deserves it saying he would rather have HIM than me... I mean come on, who would you rather have? You say him I will hunt you down and curse your ass, just a friendly warning.