The Chase Is On

Skipping down the halls I watched people glare at me and glared right back, I was on the hunt, the prowl. Well I was looking for Jen.

Having looked in the common room, library and our bedroom I was beginning to be at a loss. I said beginning there was one one place I could try. Skipping while singing to myself I had placed my hair into pig tails so that they swung with every skip.

Breaking out into the warm air I sighed and smirked see the one and only Snape glaring in my direction his eyebrow arched as he gazed distantly at my hair style. Waving at him enthusiastically I saw him turn and stroll the opposite direction.

"RUDE SEXY MAN" I shouted to see him freeze and turn in one fluid movement, his face hard I stifled a laugh and looked around for my partner in crime. As if on cue she walked towards me and glanced at Snape and then me.

"Miss Riddle I believe we have had this conversation before, I also recall saying that if you use derogatory terms about me or any other teacher then you will land a month's detention with me..."

"You really love the sound of you own voice sir, mind you, I love it too," Jen commented making me snicker, she was getting brave I guess I was a good influence. NO bad influence but either way I was proud.

"Miss Dewitt do you wish to share detention with Miss Riddle?" He growled and I looked at her and then back to him and fluttered my eyes in a exaggerated way.

"Sexy I would love detention with you but regrettably I must go and see my grand-father tonight, Jen of course must come with me" I added to see his eyes roll.

"Of course" he drawled and I smiled sweetly nodding my head.

"Well I would say this has been lovely but then I would be ling and you must not tell lies" I chimed seeing Jen glance at me with a small smile.

"I will be seeing you tonight Miss Riddle, Miss Dewitt" Snape hissed and then turned back the way he had come.

"NO YOU WON'T" I shouted to see him pause shake his head and then coutinue to move away from us.

"Jen you are getting brave girl" I gasped getting annoyed with my pig tails, waving my hand I smiled as my hair fell down in a golden wave and smiled linking her arm with a spring in my step.

"Yeah well" she shrugged and I let it drop turning with an evil glint in my eyes that didn't go un-noticed.

"You are up to something" Jen stated and I stuck my tongue out her, turning down the corridor I let a smile break across my face and pulled her towards the great hall. We had planning to do.

"When am I not up to something? When are we not up to something?" I laughed and she rolled her eyes taking a seat beside me.

"Too true" she commented, I propped my head up on my elbow and looked at her through my silver eyes.

"Soooo I have the next task, as much as I sexy Snape's hair I think it needs a change" I worded it carefully know I would get her curiosity growing if I done it that way.

"Change? Rock what are you thinking?" She asked wearily and I smirked making my face look like the air of innocence.

"Me, thinking.... You know I leave that to you" I chuckled and saw her head shake, all right here goes nothing.

"Iwanttoturnhishairgreen" I rushed out with a satisfied smile.

"Enunciate" Jen stated and I groaned she was doing this the hard way.

"I want to turn Snape's hair green" I told her slowly letting each word sink in, her eyes going wide she spun round to see if anyone had heard.

"Are you crazy, well I know you are crazy but green hair... Are trying make it so that his hair's so greasy it's grown mold?"

I burst out in to laughter at her assessment of why I was going to do it, my side beginning to hurt I gasped and saw her roll her eyes.

"Only - you -would -think- of -that" I got out between bouts of laughter.

"Compose yourself Miss Riddle, it is unbecoming for a young lady to act in a such a manner" I tried to impersonate Snape, emphasis on the tried.

"Was that Snape?" Jen asked uncertain and I smirked, I could pass it of as my father but you know him been the dark lord and all no desire to do that.

"Yep... I don't think I should quit the day job" I commented to see her nod her head in agreement.

Sniffing I placed a hand over my heart and gave her my saddest puppy dog eyes, I rock at puppy dog eyes.

"That hurt" I cried and saw her smirk and look like butter wouldn't melt.

"The truth does Rock... The truth hurts girl" she smirked and I growled putting a pretend hurt face on that she would see through in minutes.

Standing I went to storm away when Snape strolled in and glared at us, looking to Jen I saw look at at the sexy potion's master dreamily and tugged her to her feet. Dragging her and myself into his path I saw him collide with us and swung my arms around his waist to see Jen do the same with her eyes widening.

Daring to look up I saw his eyes burning with rage and smiled, I was so close to kissing his cheek and could see Jen wanted the same. His eyes hard and fists clenched I saw his face turning red and saw Jen reluctantly let go.

"A hug a day keeps the doctor at bay," Jen smiled and I laughed and ran from the hall my hand clasped in Jen's. I thought Sexy Snape would yank her back, my friend!! 

Turning I regretted it immediately and speed up with Snape quick on our heels, I never thought in my life I would ever see him run and now he was cashing me and Jen. His hair falling into his face I bounded up the stairs ignoring the stares and trying to escape with both our lives intact.

"Hey shouldn't we be running towards him and not away?" Jen shouted while I tried to not laugh.

"Hell yes" I shouted and spun to see him two fights down, seeing him freeze I saw his eyes widen as we raced towards him and saw him turn and try to race down the stairs with speed. Looking at Jen I smirked to see her do the same.

"The chase is on" we both commented and took of like mad men after the fast fleeing potions master, my blond hair whipping past me I laughed to hear Jen do the same and hearing the sexy professor growl just made it more enjoyable.

"I AM WARNING YOU NOW IF YOU DO NOT CEASE THIS AT ONCE I WILL HAVE YOU SERVE DETENTION WITH FILCH" Snape shouted making us freeze in our tracks, Filch? Why not him?

"What? Do you not like us anymore?" Jen cried placing her hand over her heart, I swear she was on the verge of fake tears and all.

"What have we ever done to you?" I demanded crossing my arms to show my annoyance, flicking my hair over my shoulder I glared at him to see him smirk. A sexy smirk...

"Sexy.. Sir I thought you to be smart and observant, I was quite surprised really" I drawled out to see his smirk turn to a sneer.

"What on earth are you going on about Miss Riddle?" He hissed and I exchanged a look with my best friend and smirked, she knew where this was going.

"Well you see you have been taking points away from me... I was placed into two houses, yours and Ravenclaw. Going by this little slip up on your part you have also been taking points from Slytherin... Here I was thinking you to be a smart man"

"We are all wrong sometimes Rock, I thought more of you, Professor. You have been lying to every body, I guess we could set them right but with detention it would be quite hard," Jen commented and Snape sighed glaring at us.

"But we have no time for detention," I moaned and heard Snape chuckle darkly causing me to glare at him.

"You should have thought about that...."

"As much as I love your voice I was NOT finished, we can't keep grand-father waiting.. Come on Jen time to go" I smiled and felt her arm connected through my own.

"Good bye professor" we chimed in sync to feel him glare at our retreating back.

"I KNOW WE ARE HOT BUT STOP BURNING HOLES IN OUR ASSES!" I shouted to hear Jen snort and sexy Snape. Deny all accusations.