Sexy In The Middle

So to re-cap, me and Jen burnt Sexy's clothes and brought him 'replacement' and much better clothes in return. I must say I was very much looking forward to seeing him in those tight jeans... No bad mind oh well good mind but that is a not good path to go down, okay it is a good path but not at this moment in time.

"Are you going to grace the world with your presence today Rock?" Jen asked as she ran her brush through her hair, it was Saturday meaning I could lye in for once, apparently not when Jenifer Dewitt is up I can not.

"Five more minutes" I grumbled hugging the covers tightly over my head, rubbing my eyes I glared up at the ceiling and dreaded to think what the time could be. Turning my eyes fell onto the clock and I hissed in annoyance seven am... SEVEN AM... To say I am pissed would be a major understatement!!

"You said that five minutes ago" Jen smirked and I hissed and threw the covers, I knew she had no idea what I was saying but then not a lot people do when I use my snake language; Jen's eyes widened as I hissed and snarled pulling the covers neat over the bed. With a wave of my hand I was dressed in red jeans and plain white t-shirt, my hair left natural I glared at Jen who raised an eyebrow.

"Jennifer dear have you seem the time" I asked politely despite my anger boiling at the moment, no you do not cure friends, DO NOT curse friends... Maybe and little- No!!

"What kind of question is that Rock? Of course I know the time... It is time to go and stare at Severus Snape" she smirked and my anger melted away and a smile broke across my tanned face, that was a very good thing to say though she had a daring twinkle in her green eyes that I do not like.

"Well why are we standing here?" I demanded and rushed towards the door, I wanted to see really bad just how hot Snape would look in the 'replacement' clothes we had brought. And it was out of our own money too!!

"We just have to make one small stop first" Jen admitted and I spun my face falling with speed, I knew that twinkle meant some thing. Growling I opened my mouth and then felt her grab my arm and lead me from the room with speed.

Before I could protest as to where we were going I felt her speed increase and thought, what could possibly be so important that she would want to get there with this much speed? I soon got my answer and stopped with speed making her to stop.

"You want to go HERE instead of looking at sexy?" I gasped and glanced in disdain at the library doors, my eyes growing wide I saw her look towards the door with longing and threw my hands in the air.

"Grrrr the things I do for you" I sighed and linked her hand to see her face light up like it was Christmas, calm down girl its only a place full of books... Walking through the doors a smile slipped onto my lips and I thought well this could get interesting.

"Fancy seeing you here sir" I smiled to see sexy look up and look back down with speed, his jeans just like I thought they would made him look so much younger and one hundred percent hot and fresh. His eyes stayed trained to the book and I saw it was just us three and the librarian, this could be fun.

"Hello professor, how are you enjoying this fine Saturday morning?" Jen smiled and I saw sexy roll his eyes and glanced up in annoyance.

"I was enjoying it very much, until two minutes ago" he growled in annoyance and then turned his eyes down and returned to his book.

"Point taken Mr sexy no need to be rude about it" I grumbled and dropped into the seat beside him, his eyebrow raised but no words issued from his kissable lips; his leg crossed over his knee his looked so relaxed with the book held in one hand while he read it with growing interest.

"Stop looking at me!" he hissed and I chuckled looking to Jen who was still standing be it a little way away scanning the rows of books.

"It's hard not to" I whispered but his head shoot up with his eyes wide, they settled on Jen who was moving back with five books stacked in her arms and he looked if it was possible impressed. I saw the rug turned up and shouted a second to late, her foot caught and the books crashed to the floor but she did not.

Sexy Snape had rushed from his chair and now had a very bright red Jen held around the waist gazing up into his coal black eyes, he stood and released his hold tuning back to his book as if nothing had happened.

"Jen are you all right?" I asked moving to pick up the books, her eyes wide she was transfixed on professor Snape and I could not blame her; if it was not for him her face would now be a part of the floor amongst the books that lay with their pages bent and half open.

"Earth to Jen" I called to see sexy raise his head slightly and glance in our direction before he tuned back to his book, I must find out what he is reading... He seems thoroughly engrossed in what ever it is.

"Huh.. Oh yes sorry, I am fine thank you" she smiled and then left me holding the books and stood in front of Snape with awe in her eyes, what ever you do Jen do not throw yourself at him I begged and saw her just stand there with her wide eyes trained on sexy.

"Is there a reason you are staring at me Miss Dewitt?" Snape growled in defeat his eyes not leaving the book that they were trained to.

"I- Well I wanted to thank you sir, you could have let me fall... You didn't" she stated and I heard him sigh and place the book down, I striked... Snatching the book with speed I glanced the cover and burst out laughing having no hope of holding it in.

Severus Snape was reading Romeo and Juliet, I mean come on.. Who would expect the cold and emotion deprived potion master to read that? It is a romance book, a tragedy. I very poorly thought out plot that just ends in death for both of them.. Pointless!!

" I consider myself thanked now leave me in peace to read..." he stopped mid sentence to see the book was no longer on the table but was now in my hand, I smirked and waved it at him to see him stand and hear his voice hiss in anger.

"Miss Riddle must you annoyed me every chance you see fit? Hand the book over" he growled and shook my head and saw Jen look at me with a nod, smirking I threw the book and saw her catch it and then turn to a red faced Snape.

"If this is way you repay me for my kindness Miss Dewitt, I will not bother in the future" he hissed at Jen and I growled.

"I think you will sexy, Jen as I am is a student and you been a teacher at this school it is your job to protect us where you can, there for if you see any student about to bring harm that you can prevent you will do so as it is what you get paid for. You will find that I am right so do NOT talk to my best friend like that" I growled and saw his eyes harden as the book sored over his head and into my awaiting arms.

"Either you give me the book right now or gutting rats will be linnet compared to what I will have you endure" sexy hissed with rage glowing on his face, oh dear he is mad... I just love him mad and in those clothes. Okay my mind is wondering again better get back on to the hear and now.

So it seemed we were having a little game of sexy in the middle, I threw the book to Jen and saw her small hands close around it tightly. Snape turned to her with his eyes so dark it was like looking into the deep abyss, you could just get lost in them completely; not that I would mind!!  

"Miss Dewitt you hand the book over right now, if now Ravenclaw will lose all and any chances at winning the house cup, you may just find that the hour-glass is empty" he told her in a dark and threatening tone, I saw her waver and glanced at her pleading.

Jen cleared her throat. "Ye-yes. Of course. Sorry, sir." 

It all went out the window as Snape took the book and turned dropping back into the chair with anger clear on his face, smirking I picked up three of the book and left Jen with two and we walked towards the exit, pausing I smiled darkly.

"Oh sir" I called sweetly to see his eyes raise and lock on my own, glancing at the book I kept my face free of anything and sighed.

"What do you want now?" He barked and I chuckled lightly.

"Romeo and Juliet die... Pointless really when you look at... Now now sir there is no need to throw the book at me, sheesh I was doing you a favor" I smiled and then we skipped from the library leaving a very angry and annoyed Severus Snape in our wake.