Exposing A Rat

Authors Note: Hi guys so a slight change, Jen and Rock at now sixteen opposed to fifteen. It just fits the story better =) Thank you so much for reading and we hope you are enjoying, on to the book :P xx

=============================================================================

Hi there readers so it is Rock here yes the insane girl that burnt sexy's oh so precious potion books; I mean what else was I going to do? He called us liars I mean Filch was perving over us and he just does NOTHING! Some teacher he is.

Any way right now Jen is glancing around her shoulder and I am trying to not laugh at her, she seems to think that I went over board and now Snape is out to get out.. There are worst things than a sexy as sin man out to get you (disagree I will hunt you down, I don't why you are calling Jen she can't save you mawhahahah *evil laugh*)

"Jen IF he comes to get us then I will protect you" I smiled sweetly and she bit her lip her green eyes gazing around with wide eyes, "Rock that is not at all reassuring right now.. Those poor books" Jen cried and I rolled my eyes hooking her arm and turning the corner.

Low and behold who should be walking our way? Oh yes the sexy as sin man with hard and gorgeous eyes.. Oh hell his eyes I could just stare into them for a whole life time. Hey don't look at me like that time well spent people!

"Well hello there tall dark and handsome" I purred and saw his eyes widen, his fists clenched at his side I fought the urge to hug him having not had that work out too well the first time round. "He-hello professor" Jen greeted and he glared at her but his eyes were softer, "Hello Miss Dewitt" he greeted and Jen's face flamed red while I just rolled my eyes, "no greeting for me sexy?" I pouted and now he rolled his eyes. "I have a lot more than a greeting for you Miss Riddle" he hissed and I liked the sound of that, oh more then a greeting..  

"I suggest you leave me alone Miss Riddle unless you want to be on the receiving end of my hands around your throat" sexy hissed and I leaned against the wall brushing my blond curls over my shoulder, "Would that be a threat or a promise?" I growled crossing my arms over my chest, today I really did not want to wear those ghastly robes so I was stood in my rather short navy blue skirt with my black heels and the normal white shirt; I had the buttons undone with tie lose around my neck.. Yeah I look bad ass tell me something I don't know.

"You do not want to know" he snarled and I shrugged. "Come on Jen lets leave this sexy hunk of a man alone" I growled and turned to leave when his throat cleared making me spin turn to see a devious smirk on his lips, "It will just be you Miss Riddle, Miss Dewitt has detention with me" he growled in that over sexy voice and Jen's head snapped up; "De-Detention?" she asked gazing up at the potion master with confusion I saw his smirk widen and immediately hatched onto his game, oh I will let him have his fun and then I will mine.

"Yes Miss Dewitt.. Did you think I would not notice? Those are not a part of school uniform" he growled pointing at her jeans and I burst out laughing making him glare at me, "Um sexy have you got eyes?" I laughed and saw him pinch the bridge of his nose with his closed in pure frustration; we would have to see if we could do something for him to relive that. "You are very well aware of the fact that I have eyes Miss Riddle" he snarled and shook my head walking towards Jen who still very confused "Play along" I whispered the action barley noticeable.

"Well I mean if Jen has a detention then so must I sir.. I mean if you have eyes you could clearly see I in violation of at least four uniform codes. I mean no robes and them there are my shoes.. The way I have my tie and oh my skirt.. I mean I really have been a bad girl sexy" I pured and saw his eyes widen, his black cloak lifting off the floor as he crossed his arms I saw his eyebrow raise, "I see nothing wrong here" he hissed and stifled a laugh. Oh dear it seems our dear potion master has gone blind, I guess I will have to step it up a notch.