Stunning Insults

Breaking away from the hug while pushing Snape away I glared at him and saw Jen look towards wearily, not this time Jennifer; Snape will pay for that insult.

"Sir I beg you to apologize" Jen chimed in and I glared at her, not a full blow annoyed glance but she was trying to take my prize from me and trust me sexy Snape would feel my wrath.

"I WILL DO NO SUCH THING" sexy howled and I crossed my arms seeing Jen back away slowly, stepping forward I saw Snape's hard black eyes land on my own and watched his hand hover over his wand, I dare you. Please, please.

This is going to be such fun....

"I suggest you do as my friend so nicely asked" I growled to see his mouth open as I stepped forward and saw the rest of the class duck under their desks.

Snape looked down at me and started laughing, it was a dark and mocking laugh. Oh dear sexy I tried to place nice. Waving my hand Snape's wand flew from the comfort of his robes and right into my hand, throwing it to the left I saw Jen catch it and smiled.

"GIVE MY WAND BACK RIGHT NOW YOU INSOLENT BRAT" he screamed and I brought my wand out losing what little control that I had as he called my best friend that horrible name.

"DO NOT talk to my friend like that, not only have you insulted us but now you are laying into my friend. I will not have that from no-one, not even you sexy" I growled seeing his eyes lose their edge slightly as he backed away.

"You do half of what you are thinking Miss Riddle and I can promise you and me will be spending a lot of time together, by the end of the year you will be begging to get away from me" he sneered and I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I do something as crazy as that? Don't flatter yourself me and Jen do that plenty, I do not even beg when my dear and evil father sees fit to punish me, it would take a lot more than you sexy" I mocked politeness and wanted to wipe that sexy smirk of his face.

"Rock I think....we should...go" Jen shouted pausing as both me and Snape turned on her, my look was softer and more friendly while Snaoe looked like he wouldn't put her out if she was on fire... I would!!

"Wand Dewitt" Snape hissed his hand out stretched awaiting his little friend to be placed with in it.

"Give him the little wand Jen, then I can wipe that over sexy smirk off his face and teach him lesson in manners" I smiled sweetly and watched Snape clasped his wand and then wave it pushing all the desks back against the wall.

"If it is a duel you want Miss Riddle then you have meet your match" he hissed and I stuck my tounge out taking in his bright green hair, bursting out laughing I saw him glare harder and watched Jen look confused.

"You don't want to get me mad, you wont like me when I am mad" I commented to hear Jen join in with her light laugh knowing what I was referring to.

"EPELLIARMIS" Sanpe screamed and I growled jumping up and waving my hand making the blue light disappear into nothing.

"Now, now HULK... Play nice" I smirked hearing Jen's laughter reach my ears as she tried to cover it with her hand, she was failing.

"Miss Riddle not for the first I have no idea what the hell you are going on about" he sighed while his wand hand remained elevated in an attack position.

"POPCORN" I shouted to see Jen hunched over while Snape looked like I had gone insane, hey the love of my young life thinks I'm insane, good day!!

 "STUPEFY" I shouted quickly to see it hit sexy and watch his wand drop, uh oh... He will not like me when he wakes.

"Jen lets get Snape to bed, it looks like our hotness was finally too much for him" I shouted to see her rush forward and hook his arm while I took the other one. Sexy is heavy, Jen looked totally in her own world as we walked down the corridor and I froze.