In His Court

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I chanted in my head dancing around the room in my underwear, jumping in triumphant I saw Jen with her nose in a book and rolled my eyes. "Jennifer get that sexy butt up and join me in my victory dance" I called.

seeing her lower the book a massive grin spreading across her face, "Well I know better then to ignore you" she remarked standing and grabbing my hands as we squealed like excited school girls screaming so loud some idiot banged on the wall.

"DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL BLOODY COME AND BANG YOU" I shouted and saw Jen flush bright red "ROCK" she hissed as I realized what I just said, oh well. "I guess they don't want to get banged Jen" I shrugged my shoulder and saw her mouth hanging open as I pulled a dark purple skirt on, "Lula you are mad" Jen growled and my head shoot as I glared at her.

"Jennifer Dewitt you insult me, I am insane" I laughed sticking my tongue out to see her eyes roll.

"You can say that again" she commented and I laughed "Jennifer Dewitt you insult me, I am insane" I gave her a look that said what as she looked at me shaking her head. "Jen have you seen my- Oh I have it" I called pulling my grey top off the pile from the room, pulling it over my head I pulled my hair out the back and adjusted it so it sat right. Grabbing my zip up paint splattered jacket I pulled my arms in and saw Jen look at me with her eyebrow arched.

"Come along girl we have a sexy beast of a man to confront" I called and saw her look down at what she was wearing, sighing I growled and waved my hand leaving her standing in a black mini skirt that ruffled out over her thighs and a rather pretty dark red strap top.

The thin straps sitting over her bra I made sure it was modest with a slight dip into her cleavage. Knowing she would not go bare like me I had her in a pair of red and back ripped leggings, hell she looked smoking. Hey I can say that and if sexy does not he will get a clout around his head.

Pulling my heels on a little saucy black pair I saw Jen slip into her converse shoes and shook my head as I grabbed my wand. Never go any where with out your wand, ignore that part if your Muggle. (No that is not an insult, okay it sounds like it is but it means your not epic enough to have magic)

Pulling the door open I saw a guy around mine and Jens age wink at me, "Hey Rock are you coming to bang me now?" He called running his hand through his dirty blond hair, okay so he was cute and hell he was even topless but still he had nothing on sexy.

This could be fun, smiling I blew him a kiss to see his brown eyes enlarge and then I heard Jen mutterer "poor guy" and laughed.

Poor guy? What about the poor wall he pounded, walking down the stairs I saw him frown and saw the shock as I appeared next to him placing my hand onto his chest to feel him gulp as his breathing became erratic.

"So you want me to bang you? How would you like it, soft or hard?" I growled beside his ear to see his brown eyes bulge out of his head, "Oh how silly of me I have not even got your name" I pured and saw his lips part as his tongue darted over them.

"E-Evan" he stammered and I smirked. "So then Evan how would you like it?" I growled and saw his eyes dart around wildly. "H-he-here?" He hissed and I batted my eyelashes, "Is there some where you would rather go" I growled not really touching him but close enough to feel he was so nervous, awwww sweet the little boy is scared of me, "No um here is good, um" he stammered and I laughed and placed my hand on his face.

"Hard or soft Evvaaan" I purred and saw him gulp, "Ha-hard" he whispered and I stepped back and brought my hand crashing down over his head with so much force he fell to the floor in a daze, he said he wanted it hard!

"W-what the hell?" he hissed and I smiled. "That is for pounding the wall, that poor wall what did it ever do to you? Oh and get your mind out the gutter!" I hissed shaking my head and that goes for all you reading too.