The Best People Are

Dragging my sleep deprived body from the warmth of the covers I ran my hand through my hair, last night was not good... Enough said on to the next darkly creative plan as Jen liked to call them, looking up I saw Jen hunched over and tip-toed deathly silent.

"I know you are there" Jen told me not bothering to look up to see my shocked and annoyed face, growling I leaned onto the desk with an up to no good smirk on my pale lips.

"Well I guess I will just go and 'borrow' Snape's clothes alone then" I commented waving my hand so that I did not have to go through the effort of pulling every single piece of clothing on. Magic was so much faster.

"No... You wouldn't leave me out" Jen changed tactics and I sighed crossing my arms, she really had no idea what I had planned for the sexy potions master.

"I think we have waited long enough" I declared dropping onto my bed with a shudder as I remember the dream I had last night. Glancing towards Jen who was getting dressed the muggle way I groaned and saw her shoot me a look.

"What are you going on about Rock?" She sighed pulling her dark locks back into a pony tail. Her green eyes gazing over towards me I smirked and stood striding towards the door with an mischievous glint to my silver eyes.

"Our dear professor has had a long enough break" I smiled and saw her eyes widen with anticipation, well it had been two weeks... I was in serious danger of going sane!!

"What have you got planned my darkly creative friend?" Jen smiled sweetly and I tapped my nose and saw her frown in disappointment.

"Rock last time you kept me in the dark it didn't exactly work out too well" she reminded me and I groaned seeing that she was right. Sexy was mad and well grand-father he won't look me in the eyes; sad face...

"Your point been?" I growled and she rolled her green eyes, that was getting real annoying... Looking towards the door with need to go and annoy sexy I sighed.

I swear I was having withdrawal symptoms from not annoying Snape, not good; I needed a way to let all my creative darkness out. I just HAD to annoy Snape, all the ideas accumulating were needing acting on and fast.

"My point been that we are in this together and you can not keep me in the dark, any planning and the ways we chose to use we both are apart of. There for what are we doing today?" Jen asked and I rolled my eyes, really need to stop doing the not attractive!!

"Fine... Sexy got to see our chest only right we see his too" I smirked and saw her eyes widen in shock and desire, well it was Snape top-less who wouldn't been head over heels for that sight? If you say you then you are really reading the wrong book....

"How are we going to see our professor topless?.... Rock" Jen sighed turning to me with wide eyes, a look that said please don't let it be anything he will kill us for. Brushing my hair back over my shoulder with annoyance I had all ready told her this.  

"Were you not listening Jen? We are going to 'borrow' sexy's clothes.. No regrettably I am not going to leave him in his boxers alone but I have something just a reviling in mind" I smirked and saw her mind go through the possibilities of what clothing could do that.

"Oh my god Rock you are amazing. Shorts... Now this I have to see" Jen rushed out grabbing my arm and then pulling me with speed from the common room not pausing for a second until we reached the door.

"Some-one want's to see sexy's chest, sexy's chest... Some-one wants to see sexy's chest all day long... Jen wants to see sexy's chest... HEY.. You don't hit friends" I growled rubbing my head to then burst into laughter.

"What was you saying about my chest Miss Riddle?" Snape snarled and I looked to Jen to answer because I doubled over with laughter at the look on his face... Stone springs to mind, sexy and hot stone... That makes no sense but anyway Snape is hot!!

"Um well professor sorry to burst your bubble but we were not talking about you. You see there is this.."

"Shut up instantly, is this true Miss Riddle? Your tuneless song is not about me?" He hissed his solid black eyes gazing at me with disdain, nodding my head once as I composed myself I looked into his eyes.

"Nope sexy not about you or your sexy covered up chest, you really shouldn't cover it up sir... I know I for one would love..."

"Utter another word Miss Riddle and you will have a months detention with Hagrid, maybe the oaf will get you lost in the forbidden forest... I guess I can hope" he growled and I stuck my tongue out at him and smirked, seeing his eyes widen I shoot a look to Jen who looked confused.

"You said nothing about my mind" I smiled sweetly and saw his eyes turn even darker as he leaned forward to add to the I am a big scary potion master and you will fear me thing he had going on, all right you keep telling yourself that.

"If I find either of you up to your old ways then I can assure detention will be the very last of you problems.. Is that understood?" Snape hissed and Jen nodded slowly while I glared at him and sighed dramatically.

"Understood captain sexy" I saluted and he stood up right, Jen's laughter reached my ears causing me to chuckle slightly.

"If I ever hear that sentence leave your mouth in accordance with me Miss Riddle, you had better to run to daddy as fast as your legs can carry you" he hissed with a satisfied smirk as the laughter died on my lips and I squared up to him.

"Sexy you have that all wrong, I would not be running away from you... I would be running towards you" I smiled despite wanting to curse his sexy body to next year, no bad mind... We can not ruin the potion masters more than hot body.. That would be a crime worthy of a death!!

"You are insane" his deep and sexy voice snarled and I shrugged winking at him.

"All the best people are captain sexy" I commented turning and walking from his far from calm body, I could feel the anger rolling off him even as I walked walked away arm in arm with Jen who looked in fear of her life.

"Snape will pay dearly for that comment" I hissed when were far enough away from him, why does he all ways have to bring HIM into everything? So what I am the dark lords daughter... Old new, bloody get over it. The only way I would run towards my father was if I was about to kill him... So I have daddy issues, sue me.   

"Rock he only says that because he knows it is the only thing that will get to you, every-one has a weakness sweetie, don't let him get to you... Considering that is the only thing that has ever got you upset, I would say you are doing quite well.... Now what do you say to burning some clothes?" Jen smiled and I nodded and glanced at the door to Snape's quarters with fury.

"I say hell bloody yes" sexy Snape is doomed, we were going to reduce his clothes to ash and make sure we got to see that naughty covered up chest.....