Part 30, Sad truth

We both exited the map room together. I gave room for silence but i then couldn't help but pull her in close to me. She let out a scream and started laughing. I secured her hips as she put her hands on my chest."I believe i'm trying to walk sir," she sounded so polite.

"I know you are. I just can't help but feel stunned about your actions today," I licked my lips.

"Oh please, I'm stunning," she threw a double chin and I dipped her.

He legs flew. As I put her back on her feet, she laughed harder. I joined her laugh, putting her hair away from her face. I was so close to kissing her until somebody screamed out, "hey! Let's go eat!"

She planted her head on my chest. I closed my eyes and answered, "be right there!"

I picked her head by her chin. "That was awkward," she said giddy.

I smiled at her pecking her lips. She blushed sliding one hand behind my back. I let go of her to take her hand as we walked back.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. What were you about to say back there?" She stopped.

"Yeah about that," I dragged her to a nearby tree, gesturing her to sit. We were both sitting on the ground hand in hand. The night wind was cool and our surroundings was dead silent, making me even more anxious, "About 2 days ago, I had a dream about someone. It somehow felt more than just a dream, it's somehow very personal, like a memory,"

I rubbed my chin and continued, "well the scenery was dark and there was a girl beside me. I swear I don't know her at all but in the dream I told her we'll meet again and she begged me to remember her, and that was it,"

"Why are you trying to hide this from me? What's so wrong?" I reckon Paula doesn't know the annoyance that's aching in me to find this girl but I just let it be.

"I don't know. I'm just scared,"

"Scared of what? Of my reaction? Making me jealous?" She raised her tone, making me feel like this was all wrong.

"Hey I just needed to tell you the truth and this is it,"

I held her hands real tight. She looked away from me. She forced her hands free, covering her face. How did we get here?

The scenery changed from a daydream to a nightmare. The ugly truth was that I didn't even know what I did wrong.

• • • •
Thank you guys so much for reading and voting :3

Make sure you leave any comments or suggestions, I'd really appreciate it <3

My tumblr: nightchevalier.tumblr.com