Part 26 Group B

WICKED POV:
"I have been told that the Group B maze is now stable," Chancellor Paige says as she tapped her heels.

"Indeed it is," the man straighten his glasses looking back at the files on his hands, "but there's one problem ma'am,"

"Spit it out Anderson,"

"It appears that we have very little subjects to fulfill this trial," He looked at her worried as for what she has to say about this.

"Well then, the trials must go on," Her voice seemed so calm that Anderson couldn't help but question what she meant.

"But ma'am excuse me if I may ask, where are we gonna get these subjects? It's very rare to find immunes anymore nor' healthy ones,"

"Kevin Anderson, you don't get it do you?"

Kevin slightly shook his head, feeling so clueless.

"Let me clear it up, we obtain subjects by starting from scratch," she cleared her throat, moving towards him. The sound of her heels echoed across the room, making Kevin more tense.

She picked up the files from Andrew's hands and studied them. "Anderson, ever heard of the saying 'plan b'?"

He nodded aggressively.

"That's great, but ever heard of the RSLO?"

"But...."

"Mr.Anderson, it's time...."

• • • •
Thank you so much for reading and voting :3

Make sure you leave any comment or suggestions. I'll make sure to reply :))

My tumblr: nightchevalier.tumblr.com
My 8tracks: m.8tracks.com/tee803