Part 31, Desolated mind

Funny how thing doesn't wear out overnight because today she's been dodging me the whole day.

I've been running for miles and I decided to keep going because being in a state of confusion like this derives me to never stop until I either forget about it or solve it.

SHUCK!

I lost my balance and fell flat on the ground. I swiftly picked myself up. I shook my head and ran even faster. I was running recklessly. I was so angry. My head felt as if it was burning.

I took down notes as I was running and my hand writing was unbelievably squiggly but I can't function standing still.

I was heaving. I frequently screamed. I can't think straight. I hate it how love can make you lose it when you're on the verge of it.

No, no, no. She can't leave me. I can't let that happen. I'm right. I was telling her the truth. I don't care! I'm always right!

I laughed to myself. I feel myself turn mad. Dehydration overcame me. I jogged as I reached for my water. I poured it all over my face before actually drinking it.

I decided that I haven't been so straight today, so I went to find my way out. I was so discombobulated, I feel my thoughts and feelings tangled together making me feel nauseas when really my heart's the the only one aching.

• • • • •
Sorry this one's a short one.

Anyways,thanks for all the reads and votes :3

Make sure you leave any comments or suggestions that would be really nice :))

My tumblr: nightchevalier.tumblr.com
My 8tracks:
m.8tracks.com/tee803