Part 34, The Observatory

Running with one arm was the worst. It felt heavy and it gets in the way most of the time. 'It's just the first time' I kept reminding myself.

Yesterday's worries also came with a great news. We're so close to mapping the whole maze and hopefully finding a way out. Let's just hope this was not part of the good things that tarnish.

The sun indicated that my time's up. I had found some new ways and I'm feeling really great. Except for the cast but that doesn't matter.

As I arrived back from the maze, I spotted Kaya and Gally clearing up and behind them was a tall observatory. "I give that two weeks until it breaks,"

"Minho! How was it today?" Kaya brushing her hands off.

"Good good, how are you?"

"All good, We had been working on this observatory for awhile now and it looks like it's all done now," she proudly said.

"How about you Gally? You doing alright?" I patted his back.

"Yeah I think I'm settling as a builder, I feel like this is the job for me," Gally smiled.

"Well that's great but runners have more fun, I'm just saying...." I bragged.

"Ouwh will you stop it with your ego sir," Kaya teased.

"Alright Mr.Ego signing out. Great job you guys," I waved as I jogged for the map room.

• • • • • • • • • • • •
We all bursts out laughing as Frypan dropped to the ground. "Not funny you guys," he complained.

Alby helped him up while trying to hold his laughter. It was a really great night. We had a pleasant dinner and we were all just here for each other.

"You alright man?" Paula console.

"All good," he assured.

Newt got up and raised his glass up in the air as he announced, "Here's to the builders and their recent invention. We thank you for that,"

Everybody raised there glasses, looking at Kaya and the builders. Kaya blushed as she stood with her glass, screaming,"Cheers!"

The whole glade cheered. Many people went up to the builders and others banged their glasses on the table. We were laughing and enthusiastic.

The Glade was for once alive.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thank you guys so much for reading and voting :))

Make sure you leave any comments or any suggestions. It'll be highly appreciated. :3

And guys seeing the new scorch trials stills is making me SO EXCITED! :D
Which one's your fave still so far?

My tumblr: nightchevalier.tumblr.com