Part 19 See ya later

I got back with a whole bread and a glass of milk.

"Sorry this is all I got, I'll make sure someone's getting you lunch later,"
"You know you don't have to right? I'm a prisoner, remember?"
"Well not to me," I smiled and bid her goodbye.

"Minho!" Newt ran straight towards me.
He was now jogging beside me, I slowed down a bit. "Is it done?" He was slightly panting.
"Yeah i did it, crazy right?"
"Well I mean it's just that but glad you did it," Newt face shined as the sun started to rise.

In the map room, we planned out everything and got our supplies.

We finished up and was now on our way to the doors.

As we all marched through the glade, some people had just woken up or on their way to work.

As we made it to the doors, Alby was already there with the Greenie, Gally.

"Good morning sir! What brings you two here today?"
"Well the Greenie and I are on our way for breakfast but since I spotted you here, I just wanted to make sure, you know?"
"Yes Alby, my shuck, it has been done,"
"Good job Runner, well good luck today," he gripped on my shoulders and walked away, Gally following him.

"Greenie, I mean Gally, come here for a sec," he jogged back to me.

"Hey there's a girl today in the slammer, her name's Paula," He nodded with his hands on his hips, "Well I just need you to get her lunch today, just lunch,"

"Alright, I'll get this Paula girl lunch,"
"Wow that was easy, thanks man,"
"No problem, I like to help out," he grinned and swayed away.

"What a charming boy, you are," Ben teased.
"Oh shut up shank," I can't help but sniggered.

The ground shook signaling the doors. "Alright get ready," the doors cracked open. "Here we go," I ran in first. I could feel the air brushing through my face and my adrenaline rises.

• • • • • • • • • •
Sorry this one's short and boring :( I'll make a better one soon :D

If you'd like to check out
My tumblr: nightchevalier.tumblr.com
My 8tracks: http://m.8tracks.com/tee803