Part 38, I Can't Lose You

We were all seated in silence. Some were in the infirmary and some were paralyzed in their beds not knowing what was going on. We were sure that we all had the same nightmare. Some said that they felt like they died in their dreams.

"Alright listen up people!" Alby stood before all of us, "whatever happened was out of our knowledge but whatever happens, we stick together no matter what the odds throws at us,"

Everybody nodded in sync. It was still dead dark and we had no intentions to go back to sleep. All of a sudden, I heard a high-pitched scream. Everybody looked over to the homestead in shock. I sprinted to the scream worrying that it might be Paula.

As I arrived, some people were crowding the girl's room. I slid through a bunch of gladers and finally saw Paula curled in a ball crying loud. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder. She quickly held on to my hand real tight. Her eyes were blood red and her face illuminates a gravely complexion.

"It's me. It's okay," I calmed.
"No! No! Minho please! They're coming for me!"
"Honey it's not real. This is just all just a nightm-"
"No! Believe me! They're coming! I'm scared! I'm scared!" She puts her head on my shoulders crying.
I secured my hands around her back, hugging her.
"Minho...... They're coming... I can't stop them,"
"No one's coming. You are safe here,"

I watched the terror and confusion dimmed out of the room as the hours passed by. Some of the girls left in the room were lying in their individual spaces trying to calm their nerves down. Paula pushed away from my body, as she wipes her tears away.
"Feeling better?" I asked hesitantly.
"I guess," She unsurely answered
"Paula, I know this seems so rushed but do you mind telling me what happened?"

She stared blankly ahead as she explains, "There were people in white running errands and that all I could hear them say was 'RSLO'. I saw monitors showcasing all us girls then somehow you were there standing next to me. I reached out for your hand but you disappeared and so was the monitors. I then felt like I was being carried away. There were bloodshot screams and I had a vision that every girl was kidnapped by people in masks. The last thing I heard was a women saying, 'wicked is good',"

I took her hands, tightening my grip, fearing the possibility of her dreams happening. "Baby what if it's all real? I can't lose you," Those words vapored out of her mouth leaving me pounded.
"No. Don't ever say that. They're just messing with your head, you hear me?" My words ached.

I lessen my distance from her, lifting her face up, hoping to somehow cast away her worries. I looked straight into her stunning eyes making it so hard for me to look away. I tilted my face slowly brushing our noses as she curved her lips into a smile. Just as the longing became unbearable, our lips met. Her lips was so tender and sweet. She threw her hands on my neck, pulling me down. I deepened my kissed as I shut my eyes.

Our breaths mingles forming hot air. I could now smell a hint of floral scent. We were so lost in the moment that we forgot about everyone else in the room. She tugged on my shirt unbuttoning a button. We took breaths in between, giving it more intimacy. My hands were against the hammock keeping it still and giving my body support.

She pulls away as she murmured under her breath, "I love you,"
"I love you," I pecked her lips.
We locked our lips together, carrying on.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •
Fun Fact: I took down this story a couple times.

Guys I have both sad and happy announcements. Sadly this story is coming to an end, I've think it through and decided that it's time BUT I might just start a sequel :) so if you'd like to see more of me writing Minho please comment away.

Thank you guys for reading and voting :3 Make sure to leave any comments or suggestions, I'd be happy to read them.

And also my friend glazedlies is new on wattpad and she wrote a story called 'Mismatched Twist'. It'd be really cool if you also check that out and give her some love :D