Part 17, Nobody Knows

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K AND OVER 100 VOTES! YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D
I LOVE YAAA <3

And I'm sorry this one's a short one. I'm currently doing my exams :( but I'll update as soon as possible :D

Commotions were thrown around the room. We were all back here again. For an insect.

"It's all over the place!"
"It's creeping me out man!"
"It came in this morning out of the blue!"
"Somebody tell me what's going on!?"

"Everybody enough!"

I had to shut them off.

"You slintheads gotta slim it,"
"Wow Minho, mind your words," Alby was so chill about this, it's quite irritating.

"Anyways he's right. Slim it," Alby took a breath and continued, "right the insects, anyone got a clue?"

Everybody shook their heads.

"Okay well this is pointless isn't it?"

It was.

"Maybe they're using these insects to spy on us?" Zart pointed out.
"But they I thought they would already be watching us since day one but good point man, anyone else gotta say?"
Kaya raised her hand up and stood, "I think their trying to lead us somewhere,"

From across the room Winston let out a huge gasp. He was pointing towards the wall behind him.

We all skidded towards the wall and saw what made him so shocked. It was the insect, crawling across the wall. It had its eyes on us the whole time.

"Everybody stay calm,"

We all laid our eyes on Alby. Waiting for him to say something.

Zart was now moving closer towards it. He reached out for it but it crawled away swiftly. Some people attempted to help but they all failed. It was too fast.

They all eventually stopped and turned to Alby.

"Let's just ignore it for a bit, we got better things to clear out," Alby looked stern.

Everybody was on their heels to walk out. "Minho!" Newt called me out.

I swayed my body towards his direction. He had his arms crossed along with Alby.

"Don't forget first thing tomorrow morning you're escorting Paula,"
"Wait what!"
"Tomorrow morning. No exception. Might as well straighten things out with her,"
I turned my head to Alby then to Newt.
"I thought you did that already?"

Newt held my biceps firmly. "We're trying to help you. Tomorrow morning. You got this?" Newt didn't have to plead or talk me into it. I had to do it. I nodded.

"Great, let's go eat. I'm starving," Alby had his hands on my shoulders and we walked out together.