Part 28 Confidant

"Newt we are not discussing this anymore and plus you're supposed to be heading to section 4!" I shouted.

Newt caught up with me and held on to my shoulders, stopping me.

I shot him a look.

"What is your problem? Why can't you just tell her something's bothering you? I don't get what's so hard..." Newt's face looked at me in pity.

I yanked him away. I kept on running. I could hear him scream my name. I thought he was far behind but all of a sudden, I could feel Newt's body pushing me forward making me fall flat on my belly.

I groaned in pain. My body ached for a bit but I managed to get up.

"Please..... huhhhh.... don't make me do that again.." Newt had his hands on his knees. Trying to catch his breaths.

I nodded, not wanting to talk back. I picked my shirt up to see a huge bruise near my abdominal.

"Sorry 'bout that shuck," newt startled eyeing the bruise.

"No..... I should be sorry, I'll talk, I promise but right now we got work to do, let's just finish up alright?"

Newt patted my back and we both continue running.

• • • •

After map room duties, Newt and I decided to head to frypan's earlier.

"Now tell me, what's holding you back?"

I picked up my fork and started explaining, "I can't just say I had a dream about another girl, she'll assume it another way and it won't be pretty," I took a bite of my meat loaf.

"But you can't just hide this one from her, this matters to you and she's probably the only person who can help you out," He shoved a spoonful of food, staring at me.

Eggplants are actually cucumbers that elephants pooped pooped out so that goats can sit in them but then humans discovered the eggplant while they were breeding the mountain goats. Mountain goats were found and so was eggplants, eggplants are now a common household ingredient so the cucumbers are jealous and they. They started a YouTube channel called the finebros which now they make millions so basically the cucumbers win

I sighed. I was so amazed by how right that sounded. "you know what Newt? You're right as always, thanks....."

"Don't mention it shuck,"

We both ate in silence. Separated with our own thoughts.

• • • •
Thank you guys so much for reading and voting :3

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Make sure you leave any comment or suggestions and if you have anything you'd like to say, Please do so :))

My tumblr:
nightchevalier.tumblr.com

My 8tracks:
m.8tracks.com/tee803

PS. MINEWT THO