Part 35, The Simplicity of you

It was another night. Not as festive as last night but it was alright. I laid on the grass resting my head on the palm of my hand.

As I sky-gazed, Paula's face popped up above me almost scaring me. "You know that there's no stars here,"

"Frankly,I don't even remember what stars looks like,"

"Mind if I join you?"

"Only if you kiss me," I teased

"Dang shuck-face, you're demanding," Paula took her spot by my side and rested her head on my shoulders.

She reached out for my cast, brushing it gently. "How's this thing doing?"

"It's co-operating now,"

"I must've pushed you real hard,"

"Love's pain is worth the while," I poetically said.

She threw a look of confusion and just nodded.

"C'mon that was a good quote," I straightened.

She just smiled and got her hands off my cast. "You're unbelievably funny," she said sarcastically.

We laid in silence but it felt as if we were telling a thousand untold stories. She closes her eyes, smiling. I watched her breathe and felt the beauty of embracing the simplicity of the breathe of the person next to you. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "We're gonna make it. I promise you, we will,"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
OMG you guys 900 votes! What even! You guys are so supportive and a huge Thank you for always voting and reading :D This is beyond my expectations, thank you thank you :3

Make sure you guys leave me any comments or suggestions :))

My tumblr: nightchevalier.tumblr. com